What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE SuperThread II *Spoilers*

Big Pete

Referee
The WWE have resisted turning Banks heel for so long now, you'd have to think the moment has past. It may just be me, but I feel we're getting close to Ronda switching heel and when she does, nobody will eclipse her.

The WWE have resisted turning Banks heel for so long now, you'd have to think the moment has past. It may just be me, but I feel we're getting close to Ronda switching heel and when she does, nobody will eclipse her.

It seems they wanted Banks vs Bayley to happen on a major show in 2018 (Mania, Summerslam or Evolution) yet pulled the pin when they couldn't fit it on the program. I feel as though Banks turning on Bayley would be met with apathy because it's been teased for so long it will mean nothing. Turning Banks on Rousey has a lot of potential and WWE needs some good female heels since the top active female heel on the main roster is one of Mandy Rose, Sonya Deville, Nia Jax or Ruby Riott. Compared to the face side it is so lopsided.

___

Juniors
It seems they wanted Banks vs Bayley to happen on a major show in 2018 (Mania, Summerslam or Evolution) yet pulled the pin when they couldn't fit it on the program. I feel as though Banks turning on Bayley would be met with apathy because it's been teased for so long it will mean nothing. Turning Banks on Rousey has a lot of potential and WWE needs some good female heels since the top active female heel on the main roster is one of Mandy Rose, Sonya Deville, Nia Jax or Ruby Riott. Compared to the face side it is so lopsided.
That's probably why the turned Becky heel.

Tigers1986

Juniors
It's a shame that the male version looks so awful when they can create something like that (and the UK Tag titles).

Hopefully the male tag titles get a revamped look too.

Parra Pride

Coach
Not a fan of those tag titles. The NXT titles are the best look wise the WWE has going right now, who ever came up with those should just be given free reign with the rest of WWE's main roster stuff.

ek999

First Grade
Elbow is supposedly not fully healed. He hasn't really taken a proper bump since he came back and there is no way he would be able to face Brock if it is true

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I want to see Demon Balor against Lesnar. And Balor to win.
But that's not happening. Hence why there's no teasing the demon, they have been protecting it.

They're clearly setting up for Lesnar/Strowman at WM

They need to give the strap to Strowman, but I sense they just aren't going to.

WWE have poached Impact Wrestling backstage talents Sonjay Dutt & Abyss, with the plan to make them agents & creative members in NXT. They will be replaced by Tommy Dreamer & Konnan at Impact.