What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Re-branding the Sharks

carinashark

First Grade
I’m thinking this year , I’m not that worried about winning that ugly trophy. The victories I want to see this year.
Win all Dragons games by fat margins.
Win all Manly games by fat margins with a extra dose of points for the away game.
Win all Storm games, with us winning by a field goal in the last 10 seconds in all of them. Soooo sorry Cam.
Ok I know it’s only 12 points plus a bye, but you know that’s a good feeling!

txta2

Bench
Waste of time re-branding when we are moved to Perth next year, so they say on FB.

MilkShark

First Grade
Wouldn't matter if we made our jerseys pink and turned into the Cronulla Pink Panthers, rothfield would tarnish the new brand the very first opportunity he got and we would be right back where we started, minus the the amount of cash it took to rebrand.

Green_

Juniors
What's the consensus with the announcement yesterday of Dynasty Sport as the club's new apparel partner? Snippets so far look promising

Quigs

Immortal
Do they produce the same quality products as Dee Haitch Gate?

Last edited:

Quigs

Immortal
Crikey I just saw a pic of the Warriors new kit. Very spewable for sure.

It looked like an updated version of the old Torvil and Dean donkeys outfit from years ago

c659c33324f9a2c7e79361cc955ed673

Latest posts