What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

kdalymc

Bench
As long as you’ve got companies putting millions of dollars into clubs to allow them to operate there are always going to be comprimises. I would rather a club design their jersey having a sponsor in mind than have to cover the design with a logo later. Not every sponsor is going to be okay with having their logo displayed lower.
Storm lost their bolts for this reason. Which sucks.

Also, titans- kings of f**king it up

D58BAA8C-C59A-42AF-AA7E-278A1CB29BB3.jpeg

The Marshall

Juniors
This is only the ladies one but it gives you a better look at the jersey.
1182-834.jpg
1183-834.jpg

applesauce

Bench
Bizarre that any half-knowledgeable NRL fan needs this explained. They who pay the bills call the shots

This has been debunked time and time again with teams all over the world standing firm to sponsors and getting logo integration into the design.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
This has been debunked time and time again with teams all over the world standing firm to sponsors and getting logo integration into the design.
That will largely depend on either who the club is, or how much/little the sponsor is paying.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Our 2019 jerseys will be revealed soon Storm fans!

We know our fans love our jersey as much as our boys do when they run out to battle each year.

This year will be no different. Like all NRL Clubs our partnership with ISC will see us wearing the same design as last year with a few slight changes - it will have a fresh look with updated NRL and Storm logos along with our sponsors.

Throughout the year we will also have a number of unique themed jerseys to coincide with marquee games - keep an eye on our website and social media channels during the season!

https://www.melbournestorm.com.au/news/20192/02/07/an-update-on-our-2019-jerseys/

sempmrh

Juniors
Our 2019 jerseys will be revealed soon Storm fans!

We know our fans love our jersey as much as our boys do when they run out to battle each year.

This year will be no different. Like all NRL Clubs our partnership with ISC will see us wearing the same design as last year with a few slight changes - it will have a fresh look with updated NRL and Storm logos along with our sponsors.

Throughout the year we will also have a number of unique themed jerseys to coincide with marquee games - keep an eye on our website and social media channels during the season!

https://www.melbournestorm.com.au/news/20192/02/07/an-update-on-our-2019-jerseys/
Kind of a nothing statement but at least it's something. What they should be saying is "we don't have a front of jersey sponsor yet and don't want to sell blank jerseys unless we have to".

GAZF

First Grade
Watching a 2018 Manly game at the moment. I wish their maroon wasn't so purple. Seems like it might be a limitation of the material.

sempmrh

Juniors
Dogs jersey looks pretty ordinary around the armpits and back, by the way.
That template with the way the sleeves connect to the underarm panel and the rest of the jersey does them no favours. I would say that the sleeves on the home jersey need to be entirely blue but the underarm panel is so large it'll add too much blue to the body of the jersey. Haven't really seen a sleeve design like that before.

GAZF

First Grade
That template with the way the sleeves connect to the underarm panel and the rest of the jersey does them no favours. I would say that the sleeves on the home jersey need to be entirely blue but the underarm panel is so large it'll add too much blue to the body of the jersey. Haven't really seen a sleeve design like that before.
For good reason, it completely hamstrings the design.

The Titans template on this page would be a perfect solution for the dogs, no idea why they didn't just use that.

steeden.

Juniors
Watching a 2018 Manly game at the moment. I wish their maroon wasn't so purple. Seems like it might be a limitation of the material.
Broncos jersey too, although that may just be the club. It’s a nicer shade with ISC than it was with Nike

wazdog

Juniors
Not a fan of the red NRL logo on the jersey and black logo on the shorts.......

Agree it should have been red (a flip of the one on the jersey).

Also it looks like we've got a new shorts sponsor as based on the team day and lower grades photos coming through it doesn't look like Play Up anymore?

callmack1

Staff member
Agree it should have been red (a flip of the one on the jersey).

Also it looks like we've got a new shorts sponsor as based on the team day and lower grades photos coming through it doesn't look like Play Up anymore?
Yea I noticed that too. It appears to be TopBetta I think. Play Up is still on board but maybe just not on the shorts anymore?

Where can I find these lower grade photos?