What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Classic Cars in Movies - what's your favourite..

El Diablo

Post Whore
upinsmoke-car.jpg

This one could be cheating. It is from a doco film. On the other hand, it is a real car, not made for a movie. It did win an award for best theatrical documentary.

iu

Ken Carter!!! Loved that doco... the guy was from another planet...

Won’t be a spoiler but the ending is absolutely brilliant...

‘You’re going the wrong way, you’re going to kill somebody’.

‘Oh, they’re crazy, how do they know where we are going’

One of my all time favourite movies.

Got me in the mood to watch again last night. Indeed it's always been one of my favourites..

And this quote/scene...

Del: Top of the morning officer, Is there something I can help you with?
Officer: What the hell are you driving here?
Del: We had a small fire last night...hee...heee. but we caught it in the nick of time.
Officer: You have any idea how fast you were going?
Del: Funnily enough I was just talking to my friend about that....our speedometer is melted....and as a result it's very hard to say with any degree of accuracy how fast we were going.
Officer: 78 miles per hour.
Del: Whew....78 huh? Well...yeah....I could buy that...sure I guess...you know...uhhh...you'd know better than us uuhhh....especially since we've got a melted speedometer.
Officer: Do you feel this vehicle is safe for highway travel?
Del: Yes I do....Yes I really do...I believe that....I know it's not pretty to look at....but It'll get you where you want to go.
Officer: Now you have no outside mirror.
Del: No we lost that.
Officer: You have no functioning gauges.
Del: No...not a one. However the radio still works...funny as that may seem...with all this mess the radio is the only thing really working good. Clear as a bell, don't ask me how.

What a Car!!

Latest posts