What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Autumn 2019

lockyno1

Post Whore
Lol manuel, Caulfield what a f**king GOAT track.

It was a disgraceful field...Kem the Cat as favourite? Spare me.

That race was roughie Central and in true Locky fashion I pick 3 runners and not that thing. Worst thing is I tipped it last start andbthe one before...less said about my quaddie the better

dogz08

First Grade
LOL Manuel winning a group 1
7vcO.gif

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
Had Lyre for the punters club bet, 50 Ew... have a guess who forgot to take it for themselves... other than that it was an even day, hoping to have a late lash at Sha tin.

Matt23

Staff member
I like how Manuel wins at $30-1 after I was on it the last 3 starts...

Just great...

At least Kem the Cat lost again...$2.60 favourite for that spud lol
Like I said of to the knackery, now watch the donkey win it's next start when the pressure is off

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Brooklyn Hustle looked like it was given a pretty cosy ride to the line on the weekend,trainer said she wasn't fit,wouldn't be surprised if she improves alot in the Blue Diamond

lockyno1

Post Whore
Brooklyn Hustle looked like it was given a pretty cosy ride to the line on the weekend,trainer said she wasn't fit,wouldn't be surprised if she improves alot in the Blue Diamond

I’m happy they are giving us $10+ for Brooklyn Hussle. This is Extra Brut all over again. Forgivable race before the derby and then bolts in.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
I’m happy they are giving us $10+ for Brooklyn Hussle. This is Extra Brut all over again. Forgivable race before the derby and then bolts in.

Yeah man i thought she went alright on the weekend,really wasn't pushed too hard in the straight and the trainer did mention she wasn't fit for that race,not bad odds now for her

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Don’t think there is much between the 2yos this year... barriers for the Blue Diamond will be massive

If Hawker Hurricane can draw a gate ill be backing it, ran like it had 6 schooners and wasn’t beaten far.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
I’ve backed Unforgotten for the All-Star Mile as I think it has been forgotten.

I think it only has like 4 votes though so might struggle to get in.

Latest posts