What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How good is Ryan Papenhuyzen?

Ryan Papenhuyzen trains with the Melbourne Storm, but plays in the Intrust Super Cup in Queensland.

He is a full back by choice, and could become the successor to Billy Slater at the Storm

How good is that?

Leigh Howlett

Juniors
Could have been the Wests Tigers long term Fullback but apparently couldn't hang around while Tedesco dithered on re-signing with the Tiges, Teddy wins a Premiership with the Rorters while it's Ryan Who?.

Vic Mackey

Referee
After a promising second half of 2016 he was pretty poor in 2017 NYC, in an admittedly horrible team. I always thought he would be more Jake Mullaney then James Tedesco. Interesting to see how he progresses.

Vic Mackey

Referee
He's a long way down the list at Melbourne. His only legitimate chance of playing first grade in 2019 would be to change clubs.

I believe he is fairly patient. He went to the Storm as he saw it the best for his career long term. If he was itching to play first grade he would have stayed at the Tigers.

I believe he is fairly patient. He went to the Storm as he saw it the best for his career long term. If he was itching to play first grade he would have stayed at the Tigers.

Well at the time Teddy was still with us, so he probably thought sitting behind Slater at the tail end of his career was a better option than possibly being stuck behind and up and comer like Tedesco.

Latest posts