What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks cap superthread - latest: NRL clears Flanagan to assistant coach from 2020

super_coach

First Grade
If you believe the leaks coming out of Camp Toddy, the Sharks face a 500,000 cap penalty and a fine, and that cap penalty might be able to be spread over a couple of years. If that is the case it’s just a small rap on the knuckles.

On the other hand the Tigers seem destined to have there case rejected and on paper their breach seems to be way lesser than the Sharks.

Nothing surprises me with the leadership at HQ....or should I say,lack of leadership

Fangs

Coach
Relocate them to Capetown and set up a 'Super League' competition to compete with the Union guys.

I like the sound of that.

Quicksilver

Bench
If you believe the leaks coming out of Camp Toddy, the Sharks face a 500,000 cap penalty and a fine, and that cap penalty might be able to be spread over a couple of years. If that is the case it’s just a small rap on the knuckles.

On the other hand the Tigers seem destined to have there case rejected and on paper their breach seems to be way lesser than the Sharks.

Nothing surprises me with the leadership at HQ....or should I say,lack of leadership

We don't even know what the Sharks have done yet. Except for media speculation which we know is always right.

Xcalibre

Juniors
Didn’t.
You also neglected “the” before lesson.

Go easy Man, he was probably schooled in the Shire.

Blah, blah, blah. Dopey idiots thinking posts in this forum is something anyone should take seriously, are completely deluded.

It’s a cesspit and should always be viewed as such

The dopey idiots are the Sharts supporters who continually deny any wrong doing by their club and deluded describes every time one brings up their amazing ONE premiership.

What a bunch of f**king losers lmao.

The dopey idiots are the Sharts supporters who continually deny any wrong doing by their club and deluded describes every time one brings up their amazing ONE premiership.

Deny wrong doing? I call BS mate

Most Sharks supporters are filthy at the dumb arse flogs that have continually done stupid shit to drag tfe club through the mud.

I haven’t seen many “denials” that are anything but sly shots to rile up the dopey flogs in here.

Having said all that, let me just add... 2016!!! We won the Comp. champion effort that!

Generalzod

Immortal
Are you that hurt over that one premiership what real f**king loser.

Xcalibre

Juniors
Deny wrong doing? I call BS mate

Most Sharks supporters are filthy at the dumb arse flogs that have continually done stupid shit to drag tfe club through the mud.

I haven’t seen many “denials” that are anything but sly shots to rile up the dopey flogs in here.

Having said all that, let me just add... 2016!!! We won the Comp. champion effort that!

Fair enough if it’s all for shits and giggles on here, but the general attitude I’ve seen from many Cronulla fans is one of the most despicable in the comp. I’m talking real people, not internet forum users.

Fair enough if it’s all for shits and giggles on here, but the general attitude I’ve seen from many Cronulla fans is one of the most despicable in the comp. I’m talking real people, not internet forum users.
I know what you mean. FFS have you noticed the pathetic attitude and denials of those arsewhipe Storm supporters.

Yep, I get where you are coming from