What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trial Team vs New

snout

First Grade
Mythlan, SJ and CT, when on together, looked 20 x more dangerous than any spine containing that NFL spaz for the past 2 years
And sometimes....the planets align and a lil bit of luck just falls into your lap.

Thank you RL gods.

We get the double whammy of watching SJ and Moyza carve PLUS watching the fleet-footed fool fail.

snout

First Grade
How many newbies have you got this year? Going to take a while to get any type of rythytm going for you guys unfortunately. All quality signings though so I still see you in the top 8 by years end.
Pearce is a funny one. All his coaches say they love him. But will never be a halfback who is remembered as a gamebreaker or dominated the comp. Roosters win it the first year he goes. NSW could never win anything with him. Knights have bought so many names this year but then as flat as. Not sure hes the guy for a knights rebuild.

Not quite sure brownies the bloke for a rebuild either.

Card Shark

Immortal
Not quite sure brownies the bloke for a rebuild either.

The jury has been out on him.

He’s had an ordinary roster since he moved there but I don’t think he’s improved them since he’s been there, although he purchased many a good player.

No excuses this time!

txta2

Bench
1st half.
Fifita and Prior laid the platform, both had exceptional games. Prior is old school toughness .
Gal solid, still taking the 4th tackle run though lol
I thought SJ was fairly quiet, certainly no razzamatazz but did get them down field a few times by finding touch.
Moylan looked dangerous every time they attacked . Hopefully Morris and Dugan stay fit because their attack will be exciting to watch with Moylan
Nikora came good later in the 1st half.
Jack Williams was fairly solid.
Interesting because Bukuya came on the 2nd half . I don't think Capewell can match it with the other backrowers. He played like the end of last year...average
Kennedy looks the goods bit freakish and skillful. Bronson didn't really make an impact 1 or 2 bumping carry's .
Josh Morris had 2 good runs , before he got belted.
Couple of other forwards looked OK in 2nd half as well so depth looking good.

toomuchsoup

Juniors
Well played fellas way too good for us.

Think anyone expecting you guys to drop this year didnt factor the production line of good kids coming through.

Absolute lock in for round 1. Get your bets on and get in the collect queue now!
Thanks fella. Knights are my second team, so hope this isn’t a sign of the season to come. But it is just a trial after all. Best of luck come round 1

Pedge1971

First Grade
Thanks fella. Knights are my second team, so hope this isn’t a sign of the season to come. But it is just a trial after all. Best of luck come round 1

Yeah we are doing all the right things but need some patience.

I can see why the Sharks let Ramien go despite all the hollering from fans of other clubs.

Some great talent there.

bluefox68

Staff member
Yeah we are doing all the right things but need some patience.

I can see why the Sharks let Ramien go despite all the hollering from fans of other clubs.

Some great talent there.
We would have liked to have kept him, but family wins...

Good to see some young blokes getting a chance, though.

I think most RL fans will be glad to see Newcastle have some success...

1st half.
Fifita and Prior laid the platform, both had exceptional games. Prior is old school toughness .
Gal solid, still taking the 4th tackle run though lol
I thought SJ was fairly quiet, certainly no razzamatazz but did get them down field a few times by finding touch.
Moylan looked dangerous every time they attacked . Hopefully Morris and Dugan stay fit because their attack will be exciting to watch with Moylan
Nikora came good later in the 1st half.
Jack Williams was fairly solid.
Interesting because Bukuya came on the 2nd half . I don't think Capewell can match it with the other backrowers. He played like the end of last year...average
Kennedy looks the goods bit freakish and skillful. Bronson didn't really make an impact 1 or 2 bumping carry's .
Josh Morris had 2 good runs , before he got belted.
Couple of other forwards looked OK in 2nd half as well so depth looking good.
Chad was solid

Latest posts