What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Stadium Rebuild and other stuff

Eelogical

Referee
Some of you guys will need to buy some footwear.

• Corporate areas of the Stadium will be subject to dress codes.
  • As a minimum for general public areas, patrons must be appropriately clothed for a public place and must wear shoes.
  • Patrons with bare feet will not be permitted entry.

Noise

Coach
Some of you guys will need to buy some footwear.

• Corporate areas of the Stadium will be subject to dress codes.
  • As a minimum for general public areas, patrons must be appropriately clothed for a public place and must wear shoes.
  • Patrons with bare feet will not be permitted entry.

Thongs seem ok for non corporate areas. And I'm not talking about my footwear.

Bandwagon

Staff member
Thongs seem ok for non corporate areas. And I'm not talking about my footwear.

Corporate areas will require dress fongs

Smart casual fongs for everywhere else ,except the safe standing area, which will require safety fongs.

hindy111

Post Whore
And all that type of food will be for the corporates.

The rest of us plebs on the other 3 sides will be subjected to the same old over priced shite.
Hope to be proven wrong.

Church st has some excellent food options. I wouldn't dream of paying $15+ for a pie chips and coke. Nor will I buy a beer in a plastic cup.

hindy111

Post Whore
I just refer to the team....
Where are we playing them? At the cowboys, In Melbourne,Manly, Shark park.
Or home or away.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Pardon my cynicism, but men wont be allowed to wear thongs with boardies or the like, but women will be allowed to wear thongs with dresses etc.

Gronk

Staff member
Corporate areas will require dress fongs

Smart casual fongs for everywhere else ,except the safe standing area, which will require safety fongs.
LOL when my Dad (RIP) moved to Umina Beach he used to have two pairs of thongs. He'd wear his "going out thongs" on special occasions.