What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Should Mary's Contract Be Extended For another 3 Year Term?

Sould Mary's Contract Be Extended?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SBD82

Coach
Mary is a fantastic coach and we are lucky to have him.

We should lock him in for another few years before another club throws a big offer at him.

Mary is a fantastic coach and we are lucky to have him.

We should lock him in for another few years before another club throws a big offer at him.

Whatever you are smoking, I would like some.

As a mate for the players he is fantastic, however the team needs a coach.

Frank Facer

First Grade
1/. They want stability ( players want to know who will be the coach over the coming years _)..that's the public line being trotted out.
2/. No other experienced coach will come into our set up because they cannot bring their own staff along..eg they have to work with Hornby/young etc

I do not endorse any of the above.
I think you hit the nail on the head on both points, especially point 2.

SBD82

Coach
Whatever you are smoking, I would like some.

As a mate for the players he is fantastic, however the team needs a coach.
He has built an outstanding team culture, which has laid the foundation for the success that we will have this year, and for many years to come.

Frank Facer

First Grade
He has built an outstanding team culture, which has laid the foundation for the success that we will have this year, and for many years to come.
When I first read your previous comment on this thread, I thought you were being sarcastic. lol But no, you are serious. lol Thanks for the laugh. lol You are funny and you aren't even trying to be. lol

SBD82

Coach
When I first read your previous comment on this thread, I thought you were being sarcastic. lol But no, you are serious. lol Thanks for the laugh. lol You are funny and you aren't even trying to be. lol
The success of our football team is no laughing matter. Like Mary, I take this very seriously.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
I think we will be shooting ourselves in the foot if we wait until after origin.

Mary’s value will only increase as the year goes on. I’d hate to see him priced out of what we can afford, or lose him to one of the bigger clubs with more resources.

I'm stuffed that Politis hasn't nabbed as yet!
Uncle Nick can normally spot talent from a universe away.

Latest posts