What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Autumn 2019

hineyrulz

Post Whore
My mate who is a mad merkin told everyone at the Pub Avilius had no chance and left him out of his first 4 in the Aus Cup.

He boxed 6 horses and for the 6th he tossed up between The Taj Mahal and Harlem. Of course he chose wrong he’s still crying 10 hours later :joy::joy::joy:

lockyno1

Post Whore
My mate who is a mad merkin told everyone at the Pub Avilius had no chance and left him out of his first 4 in the Aus Cup.

He boxed 6 horses and for the 6th he tossed up between The Taj Mahal and Harlem. Of course he chose wrong he’s still crying 10 hours later :joy::joy::joy:

I’d be crying too! That’s very unlucky. Should have just chosen 7 horses if you are leaving out the $1.60 pop.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Happy Clapper has to almost be the best bet of the month this week.

A 1 length loss to Winx is a lot better than Alizee bashing up scrubs. Barrier worries me with Mystic Journey (who I will save on).

lockyno1

Post Whore
$5.50 ($6.50 powerplay) is the biggest gift of the decade on Happy Clapper, should be $3 or under.

Latest posts