What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cameron Smith’s stunning call for NRL to return Melbourne’s stripped titles

Systematic doping and systematic cap cheating

You talk a lot of shyte in here having joined in January of this year.

You are either an anti social d1ckhead or just using this account as another alias which I guess makes you a d1ckhead as well.

So... do your best d1ckhead!

Iafeta

Referee
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2006-02-27/warriors-pay-price-for-salary-cap-rorting/807484

Hit the motherf**king bricks, pal.
You want to talk about self serving bullshit and those in glass houses.... chirst. You motherf**ker's took Ruben Wiki from us, and Steve Price for the Dogs, illegally. f**k off and f**k off now.

I dont have a high horse, my club have blood on their hands too!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Rugby_League_salary_cap

So just pump the damn brakes yeah?

What is your problem? Every time you think you have a moot point you should elaborate that by swearing? Lol

I’m going to leave you be. You are clearly over emotional for some reason.

You certainly didn’t change my opinion either for what it’s worth. Bellamy is in my opinion a good coach but he is not the be all and end all the media and the likes of yourself believe.

nick87

Coach
What is your problem? Every time you think you have a moot point you should elaborate that by swearing? Lol

I’m going to leave you be. You are clearly over emotional for some reason.

You certainly didn’t change my opinion either for what it’s worth. Bellamy is in my opinion a good coach but he is not the be all and end all the media and the likes of yourself believe.

Haha over emotional?
Na, just incredulous at the levels of hypocrisy shown in this thread.

I don’t care to change your opinion, just point out how f**king insanely stupid it is.

Iafeta

Referee
Where’s the hypocrisy?

What is hypercritical about saying he is a good coach but not as elite as some make out due to the salary cap and wrestling tactics?

You seem to be really upset by this. Do you need counselling?

To me, this is comparable to two convicted felons with one arguing he should get his ill gotten gains back because someone else got a lighter sentence than he did for a similar crime whilst ignoring the specifics involved.

Saxon

Bench
In early: f**k off Waldren.
Jesus, f**k off Wally - you've caused enough damage.

I suppose we never should have trusted an ex AFL guy. Especially when his first appointment at the club was to make his mistress the events manager!

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
LOL. It's truly wonderful that people still doubt this man.
Go and check Chayse Blair's film and then write a formal apology to Craig Bellemy.

Enough already. You can not like the guy, you can hate him for his tactics, whatever. But Smith and Slater came to him as as cast offs, he moulded them into immortals. Cronk was a utility, NEL MINNUT best halfback in the game. Inglis and Folau were outrageous talents, like1000 before them, and they lived up to the hype.

Apparent studs leave his team for big money deals elsewhere and fall flat on their stupid f**king faces.

Bum cast offs come into his side, THRIVE, and sign off elsewhere and become bums again.
The man's RL coaching credentials can not be questioned by anyone who actually watches RL.

Be f**king serious with yourself.

And won 0-100 or whatever it was with NSW, won 2 out of 5 GFs outside the stripped ones, led a side that systematically rorted the cap (oh but of course someone as high powered and influential in the club didn't know), oversaw the chicken wing/wrestling filth and created the environment for not only Cam Smith and Slater to become immortals, but to also become two of the biggest merkins ever to play the game.

So yeah. There is no doubt he's an incredibly good motivator, organiser, mentor, all those things. But his record in big games is far from incredible and he has blood on his hands from

And Cam Smith is the biggest merkin ever to play the game. Worse than Greg Bird or anyone else.

Melbourne sucks.

That is all.

And won 0-100 or whatever it was with NSW, won 2 out of 5 GFs outside the stripped ones, led a side that systematically rorted the cap (oh but of course someone as high powered and influential in the club didn't know), oversaw the chicken wing/wrestling filth and created the environment for not only Cam Smith and Slater to become immortals, but to also become two of the biggest merkins ever to play the game.

So yeah. There is no doubt he's an incredibly good motivator, organiser, mentor, all those things. But his record in big games is far from incredible and he has blood on his hands from

And Cam Smith is the biggest merkin ever to play the game. Worse than Greg Bird or anyone else.

Melbourne sucks.

That is all.
I’m impressed but I’m sure you must have missed some apoplectic event the cranky old fart caused

Latest posts