What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The real numbers of AFL members in Sydney and it's not 80,000!!!

Just seen West’s Campbelltown advertising “Play AFL for free!”

Cheeky f**kers, I would need to be paid to even consider it.
And let not us forget that only a fool would pay to watch the the midgets, the thuns and the kittens with all the freebies on offer for their home games and even most of the time at their away games.

Throwbacca

Juniors
Its well known among non Anglo-Irish game fans that the imported game from England and Ireland fudges playing numbers for juniors and females to get us tax payers money. To me that's fraud.

Its well known among aFL fans that the aFL fudge crowd numbers for certain clubs and certainly fudge junior playing numbers everywhere. Plus lets not forget the amount of freebies given out for midgets, thuns and kittens home games

And let not us forget that only a fool would pay to watch the the midgets, the thuns and the kittens with all the freebies on offer for their home games and even most of the time at their away games.

Why are you so obsessed?
Full of shit as well.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Look at all the same paranoias in here from the fight club.
Just leave footy alone this is so so sad.
oh-my-god-these-cats-look-so-adorably-dumb-when-t-2-5119-1472669792-3_dblbig.jpg

Stavros

Bench
Ben Fordham looking for attention claims there are nearly 80,000 AFL members however he fails to mention the GWS have members in Canberra and the Swans have members in Victoria included in their totals.

Looking at the numbers I could find GWS in 2017 had 4100 of 13,500 members in ACT or 30%

The Swans had 12,000 of 56,000 members in 2016 in Victoria or 21%

So going on these percentages would it be safe to assume in 2018 that in Sydney:

GWS have14,100 members

and Swans 45,800 members

so 59,900 in total a long way off nearly 80,000 members in Sydney this attention seeker claimed.

Goose
Wow how insecure can you lot get??

Roy Masters crap from 2012.
You are so obsessed.
No its the aFL and people like you who are obsessed with junior playing numbers.
Are you aware that even if a kid has 1 Auskick lesson a month at school and doesn't even belong to a junior club they are counted as a junior?
That's desperate and sad the aFL is.

They borrow the union calculator for numbers of participants, members and crowds for expansion teams in QLD and NSW.
Even union isn't close to close to fumbleball when it comes to fudging numbers, and that's saying something.
No intelligent person believes the numbers that Vicky Kicky house puts out, not a single intelligent person.
Lets also never forget that fumbleball can't survive without us taxpayers money

Stavros

Bench
Even union isn't close to close to fumbleball when it comes to fudging numbers, and that's saying something.
No intelligent person believes the numbers that Vicky Kicky house puts out, not a single intelligent person.
Lets also never forget that fumbleball can't survive without us taxpayers money
So Rugby League doesnt fudge numbers??? :rofl::rofl::rofl: According to you and the rest of the one eyed RL fans on here they are the only sport that doesn't fudge numbers..... f**k me dead..