What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 2 vs Souths

getsmarty

Immortal
aitkene_rc1_9971-1.jpg

GAME DAY

Game day information: Round 2
Author
Dragons.com.au dragons.com.au
Timestamp
Thu 14 Mar 2019, 03:12 PM

St George Illawarra Dragons v South Sydney RabbitohsThursday, March 21Netstrata Jubilee Stadium, Kogarah

Broadcast by Channel Nine and Fox League

Match day sponsor – BUMBLEBEE – Buy on Digital March 20 and on Blu-ray April 3

6:30pm: Gates open
7:50pm: NRL kick-off – Dragons v Rabbitohs

SOCIAL MEDIA HASHTAGS

#NRLDragonsSouths #RedV

TICKETING

Pre-purchase your tickets from Ticketek and save!

GENERAL INFORMATION

RED V MEMBERSHIP

redv_rnd2_web.jpg

MERCHANDISE

Grab the latest 2019 merchandise from the below locations on game day:

• Outside Gate A
  • Inside Gate B
  • The family hill
  • Dragons team store (located at St George Leagues Club) or order online at https://shop.dragons.com.au/
TRANSPORT INFORMATION

See all the relevant game day transport information here.

https://www.dragons.com.au/news/2019/03/14/game-day-information-round-2/

getsmarty

Immortal
Is this unusually early @getsmarty ?

Don’t remember this level of info released a week in advance last season.

To me it makes more sense creating a game thread than putting it under Articles ?

Club released the info and I'm putting it here for everyone to read....the info was released early a few times last year...possibly because it's a Thursday game ?

getsmarty

Immortal
Sorry mate. Wasn’t a criticism. Appreciate you posting info as always.

Was just pleasantly surprised that it’s come out so early.

No probs SBD82...didn't take it as a criticism...Mods can sometimes get touchy about starting a game thread early but to me if the information is being put out by the club it makes sense keeping it under that Games thread...

Old Timer

Coach
We haven’t even buried the dead from the 1st game and we’re posting stuff about Rd 2 maybe we can have a mass burial after Rd 4?

Old Timer

Coach
Thought you’d be happy OT.

Now you don’t have to wait until next week to heap shit on the round 2 team.
Exactly where have I heaped shit on the team?
I simply said that what was selected on paper by coach didn’t make sense unless on toilet paper.
My criticism is of coach’s selections and in fact not the team in itself.
As you are the resident expert in strawmen do you think you might have made one?
For you to accuse me of attacking or putting shit on the team is where you make your mistake.

SBD82

Coach
Exactly where have I heaped shit on the team?
I simply said that what was selected on paper by coach didn’t make sense unless on toilet paper.
My criticism is of coach’s selections and in fact not the team in itself.
As you are the resident expert in strawmen do you think you might have made one?
For you to accuse me of attacking or putting shit on the team is where you make your mistake.
Too easy. ;)

possm

Coach
Hunt to kick the winning field goal.

Surly with Widdop at fullback he would have more time to slot a field goal than Hunt. Oh, I suppose if Dufty is at fullback for the last 20 minutes ……………. Can Dufty kick field goals?

Overseas dragon

Juniors
Surly with Widdop at fullback he would have more time to slot a field goal than Hunt. Oh, I suppose if Dufty is at fullback for the last 20 minutes ……………. Can Dufty kick field goals?
Hunt has never kicked a field goal so good luck with that one ... ...widdop has 7 and Norman has 1

41yearsaint

Juniors
Widdop can kick it from 5/8.

Latest posts