What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clunky

snout

First Grade
...In a word.

Rhythm not there in attack.

Edrick had a once in a lifetime game in defence.

Johnson not in the game. Maybe his head on things in NZ.

Moylan in right position.

Capewell not a starting player. Definately not an 80 minute player.
Off the bench for 20 minutes . Tops.
Just a first grader on his best day.

2 braileys. Nope.

snout

First Grade
They werent all criticisms.

Didnt want to be too negative.

We never win first round and the last 8 premiers...5 have lost their first game.

Trial games count for nothing.
Absolutely fpharking totally nothing.

p.s. Chads kicking game = poo

MilkShark

First Grade
There was like 8 mins to go and he throws a cut out pass instead of closing out the game.

He did a heap of other stupid shit too.

Any club and he is catching an uber home tonight.

Weaponhead

Coach
Very clunky but it will come.

Jayden was ordinary. Needs to offer more attacking threat and looks slow.

Chad was as Chad for the most and then channeled his inner Kimmorley to throw the game away.

R-15-3

Juniors
The refs not wanting to blow 10m or ruck penalty’s made us look very clunky. Forwards couldn’t get moving forward, defence up early on the backs f**ked their timing.
In saying that there where 100s of things we need to work on.

I got a feeling there’s going to be a coach/player blow up this season.

There are some players currently in this Sharks team that think that they’ll never be dropped. They don’t think their shyte stinks.

We have unlike other years players knocking on the door for selection in all positions of the team.

If Morris has the balls to drop them watch out for the blow up.

King Ben

Juniors
I got a feeling there’s going to be a coach/player blow up this season.

There are some players currently in this Sharks team that think that they’ll never be dropped. They don’t think their shyte stinks.

We have unlike other years players knocking on the door for selection in all positions of the team.

If Morris has the balls to drop them watch out for the blow up.

Give us a clue, Slayer.

Card Shark

Immortal
The refs not wanting to blow 10m

Knights were offside all day testing the new ref system .
They turned a blind eye so the knights kept doing it.

But back in topic, I can’t believe how a team with such cohesion in a trial was so clunky 2 weeks later.

Losing is not a bad thing.... The knights took their medicine from the trial, we must take it from round 1.

Give us a clue, Slayer.

It’s well known that Morris is a huge Flanno Jnr fan. Townsend was shyte tonight. If he puts in a few more shyte performances I reckon Morris will have the balls to drop him.

Dugan was absolutely diabolical tonight. He’s our new penis fingers in the centres. Also is a renowned hog and try killer. It’s all about him. He’s also got nothing between the ears. No common sense in his play. If Morris wants to have a chance of winning games he needs Dugan out of the team ASAP and Xerri to take his place.

And......... Gal. I’m not saying drop him but his minutes need a major overhaul. He’s f**king dreaming if he thinks he’s going to be able to still churn out his usual minutes. But would Gal cop a reduction in minutes? Because Gal thinks he’s always going well.

Card Shark

Immortal
If we can sort out our discipline everything else will fall in to place. I'm not sure if Johnny Morris is the man to get the big ego's in the team to pull their heads in though. Our discipline has been shite for a long time now.

Absolutely Chewie.

I was hoping Fifita might have grown up in the off-season but sadly he hasn’t.

Weaponhead

Coach
Can someone please tell Morris that hookers are allowed to run the footy.
Blayke picked it up and ran first touch. I think Jayden has forgotten how to.
Jayden plays like Royce Simmons. Tackle, pass, run up and down on the spot twice a game.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Worst performace in years against the Knights, i cant remember how many years it has been that we looked that bad against them.

Chad has not improved, he has not improved in years, we need to get rid of a player he is the one.

Dugan to wing, bring Xerri in, time for Feki to go
Flanno for CT

Moylan in attack looked good, once combo with Johnson starts will even be better.
Gallen seemed to play little minutes, interesting that.
B.Brailey needs longer on field, passes are crisper, he offers more in attack.
Capewell i agree with others he is not an 80 minute player, more the utility sub, can cover many positions

Next week is important we need to bounce back after that, Katoa played well he looked likeley

snout

First Grade
We were running the drills.
They worked at training.

But passes behind runners.
Runners in the wrong line.
Dugan was getting some shit service- hospital balls.
Pathetic last tackle options.

We thought it was trial game part 2.
Pick up where we left off and everything fall into place.
Knights had a different approach.

Put that one in the drawer amd look to next week.

Wade is much missed