What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R1 Fri - Roosters 16-26 Rabbitohs @ SCG

Round 1: Roosters v Rabbitohs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fangs

Coach
Never thought I'd give Souffs a cheer but after they smashed Latrell I couldn't help it.

Has officially replaced Chambers as the biggest grub in the game.

Go Bunnies

Juniors
Big statement re Angus GB, especially if he has a great game in which most players tend to do against their old club.
I think I did well. GI started the game and didn’t finish. Bunnies won and Angus wasn’t missed. Only thing I got wrong was the Bunnies winning score. Hope the Panthers go well this weekend too

Roosters always lose first game of the year......but we know how it ends!

Gotta love Souths fans booing Crighton when they pinched him off the Roosters initially

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Roosters always lose first game of the year......but we know how it ends!

Gotta love Souths fans booing Crighton when they pinched him off the Roosters initially

Pretty sure we swapped Nat Butcher for Angus Crichton, so you guys were obviously happy to get rid of him for one of our most promising juniors.

Souths turned him into an origin player and the roosters wanted him back. It’s pretty much just the story of the Sydney Roosters. Buy instead of develop.