What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 R1 Fri - Roosters 16-26 Rabbitohs @ SCG

Round 1: Roosters v Rabbitohs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

King hit

Coach
yeah nah. Next Friday at Suncorp you’ll see the greatest rivalry in the game.

The Broncos V Cowboys games are great but I personally think there is to much lovey dovey in them. Credit to North Queensland they are into the hate, beating the Broncos who had constantly sneered at them is their destiny. I know quite a lot of people here in Brisbane who see the Cowboys as their family and are happy when they lose to them.

Both the Roosters and Rabbitohs genuinely want to kill each other and there is bitter resentment on both sides. You would never hear either side say they are happy to lose a grand final to them, contrary to what I heard in 2015.

beave

Coach
A rivalry that started in 2015 against one that started in 1908....
yeah nah...

this great rivalry that started in 1908 that you speak of can’t even crack 25k......... if you watch next week there will be almost double tonight’s effort in attendance.

and Bris v NQ rivalry started long before the great war of 2015....

Last edited:

Willie Ray

Bench
The Broncos V Cowboys games are great but I personally think there is to much lovey dovey in them. Credit to North Queensland they are into the hate, beating the Broncos who had constantly sneered at them is their destiny. I know quite a lot of people here in Brisbane who see the Cowboys as their family and are happy when they lose to them.

Both the Roosters and Rabbitohs genuinely want to kill each other and there is bitter resentment on both sides. You would never hear either side say they are happy to lose a grand final to them, contrary to what I heard in 2015.
I'm only being a smart-arse....I love the Queensland rivalries and including the Titans v Broncos...
you are right though,the Roosters v Rabbits thing is a different beast...
so is the Sharkies v Dragons and the Roosters v Dragons on ANZAC Day ...

beave

Coach

well if there’s any supposed ‘lovey dovey’ it’s all from your fans end. f**ks knows why though, it’s like the battered wife syndrome thing, they should all hate us all things considered.

King hit

Coach
well if there’s any supposed ‘lovey dovey’ it’s all from your fans end. f**ks knows why though, it’s like the battered wife syndrome thing, they should all hate us all things considered.

Probably because of JT and the people of SEQ bandwagoning other QLD teams. There is genuine hate from the people from NQL towards the Broncos which is very understandable

beave

Coach
Who will be the King Of The North....
images

Cheap Charlie

Juniors
Was worried about this season. Never again to enjoy the hope that someone bash Billie.

But thank you, Buddha, for Latrine. A worthy successor.

Latest posts