What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020: NRL 360

TheParraboy

Staff member
They were saying tonight Inglis has decided to retire in 2 years time lol

I wonder if Benny Boy will move him on after this year if he doesn't deliver

They were saying he is still unfit (carrying weight) and his knee isnt 100%

Gazzamatta

Coach
Was the 7s (or 9s) title we won subject to a salary cap? Id argue no given retired players such as Fittler etc played in the tournament .That being the case how could they take that title from us?
Im with Cam365. Give it back.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Was the 7s (or 9s) title we won subject to a salary cap? Id argue no given retired players such as Fittler etc played in the tournament .That being the case how could they take that title from us?
Im with Cam365. Give it back.
Teams were forced to include a certain number of top five paid players just so they didn't fill the squad with nuffies. It had f**k all to do with the cap.

Gronk

Staff member
I will NEVER EVER believe that the NRL came up with a decision that the Sharks were over the cap for 2014-15-17-18, but NOT 2016, when they won their first EVER premiership. Oh, how convenient that was!!
We are becoming as bad as the AFL - covering up shit that brings the code into disrepute.
Greenburg and your cohorts - you're an embarrassment to the game.

Not only that, If they fined them $1m they would have to close the doors. So the punishment of $350k x2 (or under 5% of their cap) and no loss of premiership was a slap with a wet lettuce.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
FFS two headed inbreds only is back on tonight
It has to be the worst show on TV. The only way I’d watch it is if Crash Craddock, Scotty Prince, Rodger Ramjet, Mal Meninga and deadhead Hodges were lined up in Queen St Mall and assaulted with wet newspapers for a solid hour.

TheParraboy

Staff member
It has to be the worst show on TV. The only way I’d watch it is if Crash Craddock, Scotty Prince, Rodger Ramjet, Mal Meninga and deadhead Hodges were lined up in Queen St Mall and assaulted with wet newspapers for a solid hour.

Queenslanders Only is considerably worse, goes without saying really. I have a Qld mate who thinks the show is poo as well lol

TheParraboy

Staff member
Kenty giving free expansion information as though its fact

The Brisbane CEO shock horror wants clubs to re-locate rather than add teams

TheParraboy

Staff member
Tonights show (Monday 18/3)

Buzz and Kent are agreeing with Jennings 10min sin bin for his high shot on Yeo

Eelogical

Referee
I disagree with that binning ..... but if that is the new reality then i pray for consistency
Either bin them for 10 or put them on report, that should be the end of it. It's a harsh call to bin a player and possibly lose the game while he's off the field, then cop a second whammy at the judiciary.

strider

Post Whore
Jenko f**ked up and deserved to be penalised

no way will that be sin binned if and when it happens to other players, it was reckless but not intentional imo
I dont even think it was reckless ... the other tackler made him fall .... i will give it careless at worst