What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3-2-1 vs Tigers

Big Marn

Juniors
Hard to dole out points after that performance but here goes.

3 - Ah Mau - did his job getting yardage. cant recall any obvious mistakes or penalties
2 - Paasi - tried hard but overdid the 1 on 1 strips abit
1 - Green - tried to steady the ship when rest of team got flustered but wasnt to be.

Last edited:

Blair

Coach
Dole out is a great analogy.

3. Bunty - he at least had energy, and hair (although, seriously, I don't give points for hair)
2. Ah Mau - earning his 'big unit' bikkies.
1. Keighran - on night's like these, you need little sparkles. That sideline conversion, to bring us back to a converted try, looked to be an inspiration. Then along came Hiku...

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
3- Maumalo (His usual self and didn’t really do much wrong unlike our right side)
2- Green
1- Ah Mau

sup42

Juniors
Tricky one.

Ah Mau looked like we might win the game when he first game on, the whole game changed, we werent losing the teritory anymore.

2, Bunty did nothing wrong but an excellent Tigers D line owned him.

1. I dunno, Green?

3 Burr
He held up the middle, gets taken off and Tigers start strolling through

2 Ah Mau
Big change when he came on

1 Hiku
Tried hard

3: Ah Mau, no errors or penalties.
2: Papalii, no errors or penalties.
1: Kerighan for sideline conversion in wet.

Fus came up in stats as no errors or penalties, not sure how they measure no marking your man on wing for 2 tries.

Hard to watch.
Luke was a passenger, Green doing a lot of his work from dummy half.
Jazz and Lisone need 2nd division.
Kata only saving grace was getting out of in goal.

I hate playing after 5.30pm, AEST

3 Burr
He held up the middle, gets taken off and Tigers start strolling through

2 Ah Mau
Big change when he came on

1 Hiku
Tried hard

Okay everyone has their own opinion. But Burr for 3? You have lost ya head man lol

3 - Ah Mau (Our leader of our pack, should be starting)
2 - Green (He was still doing a whole lot of good with his kicking and his D was WOW)
1 - Maumalo (Still on the up and doing the good things. This guy is growing on me)

I hope Luke stays the f**k off until he is match fit (I know Roache got injured but FML Luke needs to get back to fitness)

Tevaga is overrated. He has a heart of gold and pushes himself 120% but we don't need a hard trier we need a doer lol

Burr as much as he has a strong ticker and knows how to go forward. He has ball security issues and needs to address this ASAP. His ball security was below par in both the trials and Round 1 game vs Doggies.

Fus needs to step up with his awareness and work rate. Quite often I see the man look uninterested or not showing urgency to his opposing player he is marking. No point being the air Fus if you can't mark your man.

From this lose we will learn lots about this team mentality when we face the Sea Eagles in Christchurch. Do we come back with a purpose? Or do we shrink into our shells and let the season slide?

Stay tuned for the next episode of "The Warriors Roller-coaster 2019"

ozbash

Referee
3 Green
2 Kata
1 Afoa

Did Kieghran actually take the field or just come on for conversions ?

Our spine is in serious trouble..

vvvrulz

Coach
3. Green
2. Ah Mau
1. Afoa

Why is Ah Mau not getting more minutes, he’s our pack leader.

Thought Blair looked pretty busy.

Can’t give Ken points despite his sheer work rate, was run down when he should’ve scored and got turned around by Benji.

Kata and Fus similar stories, Kata especially hasn’t learned anything and it’s going to be another frustrating year.

Luke was rusty but coming along before he got hooked. Poor Jazz is struggling at hooker and simply can’t get rid of his errors.

Hiku all at sea, Beale needs to come in for consistency.

Lisone, just wtf.

Mooks just has to let go of some of his pet players, because just like last year they’ll fire when it’s happy days and bomb when it counts.

ozenzud

Juniors
All week, you are like a kid waiting for Christmas, and the warriors serve up that shite.

Yes, the refs were adding more shite on top of the shite the warriors were serving up meaning our viewing plate was a plate of shite. How disappointing.

3. Green - saved about 3 tries with one on one bootlace tackles as well. The Tigers exposed Warriors defence. Lucky he was on or would have been 50 something.
2. Maumalo
1. Ah Mau

Kerighan showed some spark, but caused a few errors.

The Fus outside Kata ain't gunna fly. Beale might need a go.

Juju

Juniors
All week, you are like a kid waiting for Christmas, and the warriors serve up that shite.

That was bog standard Sunday evening Warriors aye...

Looked forward to the game all week then have them ruin the coming week.

Scott

Bench
3. Ah Mau
2. Ken M
1. RTS

Tigers are always up a the start of the season. I hate playing them early.

Lisone's time in first grade is done.

We missed Roache's zip around the middle. Firmly believe he should be starting every game. He's the future.

Meth

Staff member
Congratulations Leeson Ah Mau

Ah Mau 30
Green 20
Afoa 9
Maumalo 9
Blair 3
Burr 3
Keighran 2
Paasi 2
Papali'i 2