What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Phrases and Words Make You See Red?

nöyd

Staff member
I see this a lot in YouTube comments especially, when someone is trying to express how much they are laughing/have laughed by declaring that they are either dead or dying.

Eg. "lol omg I'm dying" or simply "I'm dead".

No you're not. But if you want to die I can certainly help you with whatever you need.

merkins.

captain kaos

Juniors
Pissmops who say PROD-JECT instead of PRO-JECT.

Even the goose in the toyota hilux ad says it BOTH ways in the space of 10 seconds.

Another one. PROSS-CESS instead of PRO-CESS.

Now for something completely different. "Thats a peach of a delivery/catch/whatever". A f**king peach? Shitty crappy tasting stone fruit which serves no purpose except for being ammo in food fights. Ha.

Last edited:

Parra

Referee
Pissmops who say PROD-JECT instead of PRO-JECT.

Even the goose in the toyota hilux ad says it BOTH ways in the space of 10 seconds.

Another one. PROSS-CESS instead of PRO-CESS.

Now for something completely different. "Thats a peach of a delivery/catch/whatever". A f**king peach? Shitty crappy tasting stone fruit which serves no purpose except for being ammo in food fights. Ha.

I was right with you until the peaches.

Eion

First Grade
Don’t know if this has made the 20 pages or so but “versing”.

As in “the sharks are versing the eels on Saturday.” All the kids say it and I can’t f**king stand it. It’s “playing” you degenerates.

Travitoh

First Grade
Guesstimate.
An estimate is already a guess! It is unnecessary and adds nothing to the meaning of estimate.

counterpuncher

Juniors
The women on dating apps etc. looking for a "partner in crime".

In reality have barely even copped a parking ticket and would want nothing to do with blokes that actually do have a criminal record...