What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Manly

Meth

Staff member
What now?

1- Tuivasa Sheck
2- Fusitu'a
3- Hiku
4- Kata
5- Maumalo
6- Keighran
7- Green
8- Paasi
9- Luke
10- Afoa
11- Blair
12- Harris
13- Burr

Res- Ah Mau, Sao, Papali'i, Roache/Tevaga

Last edited:

Scott

Bench
If Roache is fit, he starts. Simple.

I'd also like to see Asyhford back on the bench in place of Lisone.

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
I'd get rid of both centres this week and go with this backline...

1. RTS
2. Fus
3. Ayshford
4. Beale
5. Maumalo

I'd also drop Tevaga for Roach ASAP. Lisone for Satae.

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
...I can't see it being Roache and Tevaga if Luke is fit...
You just get rid of Tevaga. Jazz has performed two crap games, Roache has had 2 GOOD games and Lukes Luke so...it's easy. Just get rid of the one whos playing crap and dont reward crap games.

Scott

Bench
You just get rid of Tevaga. Jazz has performed two crap games, Roache has had 2 GOOD games and Lukes Luke so...it's easy. Just get rid of the one whos playing crap and dont reward crap games.
Roache only played round 1. He was injured for round 2.
And Jazz hasn't been crap. Below par, yes. Crap, no.

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
Roache only played round 1. He was injured for round 2.
And Jazz hasn't been crap. Below par, yes. Crap, no.
Sorry I got that wrong. Its good to know your on stand by to correct me on the minor details, not that it happens often.

I actually meant the trial game where Roach went well. Roach is playing good. Thats it!

And YES - Jazz is crap. I recommend you post on here during the games so you can read the many posts from different posters where Jazz stuffs up. Same as last year - crap.

Big Marn

Juniors
i would start with Roache. we need the snappy dummy half play. I would let Luke work back to full fitness from the bench. Between him and the other Isaac they can cover Tevagas role. IP only came on in the last 20min for some strange reason. He should be getting way more minutes, especially with Lisone gone. Sao or Satae can be the 4th big bopper.

Benek

Juniors
I'd like to see Jazz get a spell in reserves. Fingers crossed Roach is back because the combo of Luke and Jazz at hooker was terrible. Jazz does more harm than good. I've been saying that since last year.

Also wouldnt mind if one or both centres were replaced.

Would be happy to never see Lisone again.

Leber

Bench
Sad thing is the reserves got pumped 48-10.

Not many in that grade pushing for selection.

Rich102

Staff member
Funny how quickly optimism evaporates around here.
Come on, this is the Warriors.

Meth

Staff member

Well, so would I, clearly.

So, when does Luke play and when does Roache play? That’s what we are taking about here

Meth

Staff member
I'd get rid of both centres this week and go with this backline...

1. RTS
2. Fus
3. Ayshford
4. Beale
5. Maumalo

I'd also drop Tevaga for Roach ASAP. Lisone for Satae.

Ayshford is not playing centre again, I don’t think. They’d consider Beale, but not Ayshford unless it’s forced by injury

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
Well, so would I, clearly.

So, when does Luke play and when does Roache play? That’s what we are taking about here
I'm not sure. It seems traditional to start with the more experienced player which would be Luke and then sub him off for Roach. I guess Kearney can just experiment with who starts well and who provides impact. Or he can dig deep into his coaching prowess and field which ever according to the other teams style, horses for courses so to speak.

Latest posts