What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 3 Team List vs Roosters (Friday Night Football)

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
What about Tepai? I get the feeling he wasn't 100% on the wekend. He may be left out. If this was the case I personally would put Gower at 13, with Kaufusi onto the bench. Peni can cool his heels for a couple of more weeks.

If Moeroa out:

Guth
Sivo
Mennings
Taka
Fergi
Drown
Moses
Alvaro
Rheeed
JNR
Lane
Marata
Gower

Mannah
Oregon
Salmon
Evans

Glenneel

Bench
Lol.

You can't just dismiss my answer because it doesn't play into your narrative.

How is being kicked off a plane relevant to my employer? What odds would you say there are of me appearing on the back page of the paper, wearing their gear and being openly named in print as their employee?

I am not a professional rugby league player. Therefore me being in this situation is not comparable to Terepo, and it's just a deflection. It's not hard to understand.

I did answer it, I just misread it.

The club would probably fine him and move on if he had the nuts to be the first to let them know what happened.
When did you get kicked off a plane?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
He played 3 trial matches this year.

yes but no NRL matches as yet, big difference as most only play half game with a roster of 25 or 30 players to get through, and we have a pack playing well with 2 NRL matches under their belt

let him earn it if he's good enough

I ask anyone who is outraged over the Peni incident this. If the media (and therefore the public) never got hold of this story and Peni DID report it to the club, irregardless of if he was required in the top grade or not, how do you think the club would have responded?

You are ignoring the fact that he has form for alcohol related trouble, which he also failed to tell the club about, after which he was read the riot act. The club was rightfully pissed that he did not inform them of the fact that he was in trouble.

Here's what the club said when his punishment for the 2017 incident was finalised:

"The club views drink driving as an extremely serious offence. We have reiterated to Peni in very strong terms that this behaviour is totally unacceptable. The other concerning element of this incident was that Peni did not advise the club," Parramatta said in a statement on Wednesday.
https://www.goldfm.com.au/sport/nrl/news/parramatta-eels-release-statement-on-peni-terepo

If he didn't have prior form, yeh, not great but no huge deal. But given his prior behaviour, this was more serious. I think they've got the penalty about right.

Gronk

Staff member
https://www.parraeels.com.au/news/2019/03/26/team-list-eels-v-roosters-round-three/

Parramatta Eels
1. Clint Gutherson (c)
2. Maika Sivo
3. Michael Jennings
4. Brad Takairangi
5. Blake Ferguson
6. Dylan Brown
7. Mitch Moses
8. Daniel Alvaro
9. Reed Mahoney
10. Junior Paulo
11. Shaun Lane