What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 3 Team List vs Roosters (Friday Night Football)

Djay

Juniors
This is very exciting, Peni to return and run through them like he did in 2014!

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
No it’s threadfin king salmon we caught up there but that doesn’t change the fact fresh is better than canned. You did actually read where I said regardless of type?
:):)
I read everything. Fmd we are Olympic quality at generating an argument from nothing. It's endless entertainment (I mean this in the friendliest possible terms)

Bazal

Post Whore
Really? You don’t think fresh salmon regardless of type wouldn’t be better than tinned?

The point is they aren't salmon at all up there.

And trust me, poorly handled Australian salmon (not the ones up there, the ones on the south coast, which also aren't salmon) isn't a whole lot better than tinned salmon.

But I like tinned salmon

Dibs

Bench
The point is they aren't salmon at all up there.

And trust me, poorly handled Australian salmon (not the ones up there, the ones on the south coast, which also aren't salmon) isn't a whole lot better than tinned salmon.

But I like tinned salmon
If they aren’t Salmon what are they? Dolphin?

Bazal

Post Whore
The #5 and #16 are bone fide nuffies. Isaac liu and Takeaho are borderline.

The bench is very ordinary, apart from Crichton, and he's yet to prove he's anything special. Ours isn't great by any means but it's better than that.

Roosters have an unbelievable spine and a good backline, and that's their strength. They've sacrificed depth for that.

Bazal

Post Whore
If they aren’t Salmon what are they? Dolphin?

Gulf of Carpentaria? Probably threadfin salmon, although I don't know all the local names obviously.

There are no native proper salmon species in Australia.

Except Jaeman, I mean

Latest posts