What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 3 Team List vs Roosters (Friday Night Football)

Glenneel

Bench
I'm not even speaking, you idiot.

Just because I know more than you doesn't make any of the shit you've spewed here true. It really only puts me in the company of molluscs, small insects, crustaceans and Hindy111
This is the second time I've called you out and the second time you denied replying to one of my posts. Who were you talking to then, your invisible friend?

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
This is the second time I've called you out and the second time you denied replying to one of my posts. Who were you talking to then, your invisible friend?
No, he said ''I'm not speaking'', not ''I'm not speaking to you''.

Anyhow, carry on.

Bazal

Post Whore

Haha, how thick are you? Even a facetious one liner is beyond your grasp.

I am typing. How can I "like the sound of my own voice" if I'm not using it, you cucumber?

Glenneel

Bench
Yatala pie shop is supposed to be OK. Never been but they have signs on the M1.
Only ever had average pies there. There are better elsewhere usually at your local bakery. Humble pies used to be the best but think they've gone belly up.