What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 3 Team List vs Roosters (Friday Night Football)

hindy111

Post Whore
Bullshit. I f**ken know pies merkin. I've been a pie aficionado since I was 9 yrs old.
I've had pies with awesome pastry and average filling. I've had em with awesome filling and soggy pastry.
I've had em with melt in your mouth chunks of beef in both good, bad and excellent gravy. I've had gristle,bone and all sorts of shit in em. I've had em with bacon and egg, curry, chicken, thai curry,etc etc. I am a pie maniac brother. I know pies, believe me. If I say 1 pie was the best I ever had, You better f**king believe it. OK?

I'd prefer a pastrami sandwich

hindy111

Post Whore
@hindy111, IALB hopes the best team wins. Which team is that?

This is different. It is a clear battle between two things where there is a winner based on form and statistics.
Unlike a pie. I mean I like tomato sauce on a hamburger while Mick likes Bbq. Which ones best? It's like the chicken and the egg scenario. There is no winner.
The Roosters are the better side but come round 14 this may change.

Eelogical

Referee
This is different. It is a clear battle between two things where there is a winner based on form and statistics.
Unlike a pie. I mean I like tomato sauce on a hamburger while Mick likes Bbq. Which ones best? It's like the chicken and the egg scenario. There is no winner.
The Roosters are the better side but come round 14 this may change.
A pie is also based on form and statistics. Taste, texture, pastry and consistency. That's what makes a person go back for more and regard their particular vendor's pies the best.

hindy111

Post Whore
A pie is also based on form and statistics. Taste, texture, pastry and consistency. That's what makes a person go back for more and regard their particular vendor's pies the best.

Look I'm actualy going to see Mick this evening. Been invited for dinner and a drink.I will ask him. He will know.

Latest posts