What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 3 Vs Broncos

Mickthedragon

Juniors
They seem to go up a level at suncorp.
Devasted for Widdop, shoulder looked stuffed again. Do we get more salary cap exemption for him if he's gone for the season?

getsmarty

Immortal
They seem to go up a level at suncorp.
Devasted for Widdop, shoulder looked stuffed again. Do we get more salary cap exemption for him if he's gone for the season?

A Relative of mine is a Doctor and basically once you do your shoulder...in his words.."It's never the same ".

Widdop has looked tentative all season so why not just let him build it up gradually...anyway...its done now......

Last edited:

Smack

Coach
My uncle is a Doctor and basically once you do your shoulder...in his words.."It's never the same ".

He has looked tentative all season so why not just let him build it up gradually...anyway...its done now......

What you do with people who have had shoulder injuries, is put them at fullback where they have to dive on balls. It's the smart thing to do!

carltonsouth79

First Grade
Something about Suncorp and the Donkeys brings out our best. For mine, Hunt was superb, forwards were monstrous,Perera a gun. Injuries may be tough I fear- Obviosuly Gaz likely gone for a while, Tariq didn’t look to confident about his jaw, hopefully not a break and Host was limping. All fingers suitably crossed!

Crush

Coach
Great win. Finally a player that can slot a field goal.
McInnes and the Sims boys were huge.
Hunt had a blinder.
All the talk of Saints getting lapped by Seibolds guns proved just talk.
Proud of the whole team tonight, they certainly played the whole 80 and played their hearts out.
Go you Dragons!