What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 3 Team List vs Roosters (Friday Night Football)

Glenneel

Bench
Gower was very good in both games. Madness to change a winning team unless you have a star coming back from injury. Peni is a special to drop the ball early once he comes on
Gower is Mr Average, you don't win games with average players. Peni has a least some punch in his running and can play ball occasionally.

Dibs

Bench
Or you where more hungry that day.
It also depends on the ambient tempreture ourside and a person's mood on how things taste.Being sick for 3 days an unable to eat a plain slice of bread with butter tastes good.I don't believe anything is best. Best ever is a ludicrous statement and should be banned.In some parts of Europe it is. You had a very good pie and by memory one of the better ones you've tasted would be a more appropriate way of talking about this pie you ate in the 80s.
I’m not sure he ate it in the 80s. I think the pie was from the 80s but he only ate it last week

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
I say Gower is injured, even if he was planning to bring in Peni, I reckon Kaufusi wouId have been the one dropping off.

Dibs

Bench
This is different. It is a clear battle between two things where there is a winner based on form and statistics.
Unlike a pie. I mean I like tomato sauce on a hamburger while Mick likes Bbq. Which ones best? It's like the chicken and the egg scenario. There is no winner.
The Roosters are the better side but come round 14 this may change.
Mick’s best bbq is way better

Dibs

Bench
giphy.gif
If only I had 2

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Gower is Mr Average, you don't win games with average players. Peni has a least some punch in his running and can play ball occasionally.
Terepo is more physical, which is what Arthur’s said was the key this week.

But I think the main reason Arthur’s has picked Terepo over Gower is that depth players are ahead of backups in the pecking order. If Nrown was fit neither of them would be playing.