What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Official Maika Sivo thread

Eelogical

Referee
I'm liking the way he's taking his opportunities, thus far. He has the odd error in him but he's learning fast. He can only get better. Sharks V Eels in Fiji next year would be a sellout.

Eelogical

Referee
A sell out to Eels fans...???
The game itself as far as attendance is concerned. Obviously, choking on dust around Hay for however long you existed there has clouded your ability to understand my intentions for a purposeful thread. I apologise profusely for inadvertently posting sellout (meaning as if a game is sold out) as sell out.

Gronk

Staff member
IIRC Semi was very scrappy and threw heart attack passes in his first two dozen games. Sivo is ahead progress wise.

Eelogical

Referee
IIRC Semi was very scrappy and threw heart attack passes in his first two dozen games. Sivo is ahead progress wise.
Agreed. Sivo played well last night and he's getting better by the game. He doesn't want to be known as the next Semi and I'm happy with that. I'm also liking the thread title change......lol.

Avenger

Immortal
Agreed. Sivo played well last night and he's getting better by the game. He doesn't want to be known as the next Semi and I'm happy with that. I'm also liking the thread title change......lol.
He is actually younger, bigger and taller than Semi.

T-Boon

Coach
He is a weapon. I liked the line he ran for what I think was the first try. Makes me think once he gets his handling errors sorted he could be a threat hitting a hole coming out of our own territory early in the count.

Eelogical

Referee
Money on as leading try scorer. Sivo is the real deal.
I don't know whether he'll end up as our leading try scorer but he'll be right up there. Just think about it for a moment. He was plucked from obscurity from the Panthers lower grade team and is now playing NRL from round 1. Gennings is going to have to up the ante if he's going to take his spot.

Eelogical

Referee
He is a weapon. I liked the line he ran for what I think was the first try. Makes me think once he gets his handling errors sorted he could be a threat hitting a hole coming out of our own territory early in the count.
He's improving big time. Would you prefer him or Gennings going forward?

Gronk

Staff member
Did anyone see Phil Gould in the Ch9 after show last night ?

They were talking about Sivo and he added that Sivo came through Group 9 and then played for Mount Pritchard.

The f**king egomaniac could not bring himself to say that he played for the Panthers and that he let him go.

upload_2019-3-30_19-56-8.jpeg

Eelogical

Referee

They were talking about Sivo and he added that Sivo came through Group 9 and then played for Mount Pritchard.

The f**king egomaniac could not bring himself to say that he played for the Panthers and that he let him go.

View attachment 28557
To be honest i watched his highlights vids and saw something special. I assume Gus was busy elsewhere.

hindy111

Post Whore

View attachment 28557

He was also quiet during commentary anytime Sivo scored. He did give him one wrap at one point.
With Mansour and DWZ infron it was not going to take much for Parra to steal him. Watching Mansour at moment and Sivo looks better.
Gjennings is no slouch and safer but Sivo needs some polish and a higher ceiling.

If he doesn't want to be known as the next Semi then he should f**k off now. If he keeps it up, that is exactly what he'll be known as. He should take it as the compliment it is.