What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 3 Team List vs Roosters (Friday Night Football)

TheRam

Coach
As Hindy said, Gower is always good for a game or two and usually plays very well, but when he strings to many games together, he becomes mostly ineffective. With all the sports science out there now they are spot on with assessments of players outputs during games and the effects of multiple games on players.

The data probably shows he is due for a spell and Peni is a young bull, itching to get back on. It's a no brainer if that is what is behind this move.

Besides, if we lose tonight, which is very probable, I doubt that it will be because Peni came back into the team, unless of cause we are behind on the score board by 3 or less with one minute to go and Peni drops the ball with the line wide open.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Besides, if we lose tonight, which is very probable, I doubt that it will be because Peni came back into the team, unless of cause we are behind on the score board by 3 or less with one minute to go and Peni drops the ball with the line wide open.
That would still be Mennings’ fault.

hindy111

Post Whore
It is just what I have noticed in Gower.....
Everytime he comes back into NRL he plays well. Then after to many minutrs he seems to struggle.
Funny how people are calling for Kafusi over Terepo based on his approx 60mins first grade career. I am sure Kafusi will get there but please let him earn his stripes.
With Manu back soon it will be very interesting if Peni and Evans have some big games who makes room.

hindy111

Post Whore
As Hindy said, Gower is always good for a game or two and usually plays very well, but when he strings to many games together, he becomes mostly ineffective. With all the sports science out there now they are spot on with assessments of players outputs during games and the effects of multiple games on players.

The data probably shows he is due for a spell and Peni is a young bull, itching to get back on. It's a no brainer if that is what is behind this move.

Ram we are starting to see some forward who have nuts in Jnr,Lane and Nikuore....This is the type of forwards we have both been talking about.

Latest posts