What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spoon Predictions 2019

footy75

Bench
Who do you like for the Spoon this year?

There seems to be a number of contenders putting their hands up.

mxlegend99

Referee
Bulldogs have the worst roster. Though Titans seem to be having a lot of bad luck to go with an average roster. Take both halves and the hooker out of any team. Winning won't be easy.

Not sure when they're due back though.

Tommy Smith

Referee
I'm sticking with my pre season pick, the Warriors.

If RTS went down they wouldn't win another game all season.

How long can that absolute mug of a coach persist with trashy turnstyles like Kata?

P.S. Btw great career move Roger, to leave the Roosters for the Warriors. I hope the extra money was really worth more than Premierships and sustained success.

some11

Referee
Though Titans seem to be having a lot of bad luck to go with an average roster. Take both halves and the hooker out of any team. Winning won't be easy.

Not sure when they're due back though.
Yep, once they're back and J.Wallace & R.James get their shit together they should be ok.

Bazal

Post Whore
How can the Warriors be so bad? Whats going on there?
Stephen-Kearney-Parramatta-Eels-New-Zealand-1_2798265.jpg

Vic Mackey

Referee
P.S. Btw great career move Roger, to leave the Roosters for the Warriors. I hope the extra money was really worth more than Premierships and sustained success.

Wasn’t it reported he got offered double to leave? Anyways he had an agreement to come back to the Roosters when his Warriors contract expired, however they signed Teddy instead.

Valheru

Coach
Wasn’t it reported he got offered double to leave? Anyways he had an agreement to come back to the Roosters when his Warriors contract expired, however they signed Teddy instead.

It was a lot more than we could offer him at the time.

I don't recall an agreement that he would come back though?

Neither do I. Warriors only had the money to "burn" to make the big offer they did due to the money freed up by Sam Tomkins returning to the UK.

Only other thing RTS has mentioned publicly is, at some stage, playing for the All Blacks.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Neither do I. Warriors only had the money to "burn" to make the big offer they did due to the money freed up by Sam Tomkins returning to the UK.

Only other thing RTS has mentioned publicly is, at some stage, playing for the All Blacks.

Maybe not publicly, similar to SBW Back when he left the Dogs there was a handshake deal made though.

Knight Vision

First Grade
ROOSTERS - a whistleblower will blow the lid off the Rorters salary sombrero and they'll lose all points = spoon for the Roosters and heavy penalties...... deep down we all know they are and it's only a matter of time.