What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Titans

spear tackle

Juniors
VODAFONE WARRIORS v GOLD COAST TITANS

8pm, Friday, April 5, 2019

Mt Smart Stadium, Auckland

VODAFONE WARRIORS
1 Roger Tuivasa-Sheck (c)

2 David Fusitu’a

3 Peta Hiku

4 Solomone Kata

5 Ken Maumalo

6 Chanel Harris-Tavita

7 Blake Green

8 Agnatius Paasi

9 Karl Lawton

10 Leeson Ah Mau

11 Isaiah Papali’i

12 Tohu Harris

13 Adam Blair

Interchange:

14 Jazz Tevaga

15 Bunty Afoa

16 Lachlan Burr

17 Ligi Sao

18 Gerard Beale

20 Leivaha Pulu

21 Adam Keighran

22 Blake Ayshford

If the bench doesn't get used effectively or used at all , hahahaha . I'm hitting the turps Friday night I might just record it and decide in the morning if I should bother. And that is a first for me this early in the season.

Last edited:

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Keighran only firmed as the front runner for first grade in the final trial game so I don’t think one good game against the dogs guaranteed his spot. Good to see Lawton in at 9, shame Jazz is still there though with our two top hookers out it’s inevitable I guess. I like the bench otherwise, Beale should be in for one of our centres though, can someone go and slash Katas tyres and make him late for training or something?

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
If the bench doesn't get used effectively or used at all , hahahaha . I'm hitting the turps Friday night I might just record it and decide in the morning if I should bother. And that is a first for me this early in the season.

If it wasn’t a Friday game that’s exactly what I’d do. He’ll id do it anyway but I’ll probably be working Saturday morning so I’ll have f**k all else to do.

spear tackle

Juniors
If it wasn’t a Friday game that’s exactly what I’d do. He’ll id do it anyway but I’ll probably be working Saturday morning so I’ll have f**k all else to do.
No work for me Saturday, actually no work at all but I'll have it on in the background just encase something happens.

Problems going to be if they win, it all gets reset and allowed to lose another 2 games.
How the f**k Kata is still picked is now beyond me.
It's not like we have no other options.

vvvrulz

Coach
How did we go from 'RTS - Johnson - Green - Luke', the best spine we've ever fielded..

.. to 'RTS - CHT - Green - Lawton'

Six more weeks of this and I won’t begrudge Roger one bit if he moves on

Blair

Coach

I'm at the family compound watching it with the old man, an original 'shout at the TV' Warriors fan. In any given game, ball control was/is my dad's main bugbear (he's a West Coaster so, if you're going to be flashy, then you better perform).

The last one we watched together the boys jumped out to an 18-0 lead at home against the Bulldogs (2012). Dad opened a good bottle of wine and we settled in to a Friday night, father and son, bonding session (as mum called it).

The boys ended up losing and my drinking buddy got hoarse. Just like old times.

spear tackle

Juniors
Its almost like these teams are selected on two criteria
1. Whos fit (not always the case)
2. And the size of the pay packet rather than what they offer on the field.
The word "form" is an alien word.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
The optimism seems to have been sucked out of this forum.

Hey you get the Titans with both first choice halves back.

Kata is not a poor mans Hurrell.

Blair is an international superstar.

Luke is dieting.

Kearney is coach.

Young fella gets a go.

No bro culture.

Carn Warriors, you can do it.

spear tackle

Juniors
The optimism seems to have been sucked out of this forum.

Hey you get the Titans with both first choice halves back.

Kata is not a poor mans Hurrell.

Blair is an international superstar.

Luke is dieting.

Stacey is assistant.

Young fella gets a go.

Carn Warriors, you can do it.
Mr Angry it hasn't been sucked out of us, more like kicked out of us.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
I see they are running a double the punishment promo this weekend with the blues, where a ticket to either game can get you into both

The Warriors have conceded nine of their 15 tries through their right side defence (Ken Maumalo and Peta Hiku’s side), the equal most in the competition along with the Dragons.

I see they are running a double the punishment promo this weekend with the blues, where a ticket to either game can get you into both
Saw that and smelt of desperation very early in the season.
Struggle to get 5000 to the game I'd say(?), when Titans are a team we have a good record against.