What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Stadium Rebuild and other stuff

The new stadium looks magnificent. Better then any in the country in fact.
Thanks Wilbur. We are proud of it. Mate, please visit again. Anyone with manners such as yours and those dashing Josh Morris, Ryan Hall, The Elephant man and Clint Eastwood good looks is welcome here any time in my book.

It was a long time ago. Those teachers were on another planet.
They must have been. I grew up in Beecroft but I know 5 people who were expelled from MBH before completing yr 10. You couldn't hope to meet a better bunch of blokes. Having said that, 1 is deceased and 2 are in Gaol lol.

Suitman

Post Whore
They must have been. I grew up in Beecroft but I know 5 people who were expelled from MBH before completing yr 10. You couldn't hope to meet a better bunch of blokes. Having said that, 1 is deceased and 2 are in Gaol lol.

Haha!!.
I went to St Pat's at Dundas, and we sent all our naughty boys off to MBH!! Or Auburn.

Wild Wilbur

Juniors
Thanks Wilbur. We are proud of it. Mate, please visit again. Anyone with manners such as yours and those dashing Josh Morris, Ryan Hall, The Elephant man and Clint Eastwood good looks is welcome here any time in my book.
I wasn’t being sarcastic either mate. It looks sensational, do you know what the facilities are like? Bars, toilets etc?

I wasn’t being sarcastic either mate. It looks sensational, do you know what the facilities are like? Bars, toilets etc?
Mate, I took you at your word. Who wouldn't think it looked schmick? The bars are loaded and you couldn't find a better dunny to chunder in if your life depended on it.

Gronk

Staff member
I ordered an extra 2 tickets from tiketek. A receipt come but no tickets. This was when first went on sale.
Anyone else have same issue?
Generally, yes.
I've bought tickets to the Wanderers vs Leeds United match.
I too, only received a receipt with the ticket confirmation. No tickets attached.
Apparently they will be emailed to me closer to match day.
Maybe, this case is the same as hindy111?
It’s an anti scalper measure.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
that is what they do for most musical concerts, you only get the tickets a few days beforehand

TheParraboy

Staff member
My understanding tickets to the grand opening on the 22nd April are gonna be emailed out from the 11th April in PDF format. There was no option for them to be posted out by mail, when I ordered them anyway there wasnt, not for the Dragons match on the 5th May either

Angry_eel

First Grade
Has anyone been able to find the 'Wednesday Night Lights' ticket? The mail from the club said that the Ticketek will have tickets but I can't find it anywhere.