What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Official Maika Sivo thread

I've actually got a semi for Sivo, and have concluded Sivo will be up there in try scoring ability as semi was.
Give him another half a dozen matches and watch him become a crowd favorite
I'd like your post but if I do he will probably become a dud so I can't . I do however share your sentiment.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Has a few errors in him (much like Semi), but is a beast running the ball.

I think thats acceptable given the stage of his career, a few years ago he was playing for Gundagai. As he gains experience he will get better at his decision making but he's pretty dam good right now.

Gronk

Staff member
Have not seen him in full flight as yet. He certainly brings a lot of Semi strength and pace with him. Semi got better when the penny dropped that he can punch through the line and burn merkins. There us so much upside to Sivo right now.

Djay

Juniors
His very Semi like at the beginning had no idea under the bomb, numbering up and bad hands.

But has raw power and strength and from what I have seen in the open he is hard to stop.

He worries me every time he carries the ball, but we need to persist and be patient with him, there is loads of upside.

Eelogical

Referee
First term report card is out.
8 straight games, no significant injuries.

6 tries, 36 tackle breaks, 7 line breaks, 0 try assists.

80.8% tackle efficiency, 26 tackles, missed 5.

Average running metres 160.8, total running metres 1286.

Before BA mails the report card back to his parents in Fiji, would anybody like to add comments before the envelope gets sealed?

Noise

Coach

Before BA mails the report card back to his parents in Fiji, would anybody like to add comments before the envelope gets sealed?

Be interesting to compare with Semi's first 8 games. I know Semi was younger but I reckon Sivo's stats might be better

Gary Gutful

Post Whore

Whats his grade?

Gronk

Staff member

I believe he did a f**k you gesture after scoring his runaway try yesterday. His mum should wash his mouth out with soap.