What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Super League

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
So pretty one sided game on

Warrington just far to good for Hull FC.

Attack is of good standard, defence not so much.

Must be the first thing the English players who come down under notice, f**king much harder to score.

deluded pom?

Coach
So pretty one sided game on

Warrington just far to good for Hull FC.

Attack is of good standard, defence not so much.

Must be the first thing the English players who come down under notice, f**king much harder to score.
You mean Hull just far too shite for Warrington.

deluded pom?

Coach
Did I pay attention throughout the match? No. But i seem to like my Super League games where the ruck is clean and fast. Was not a classic but feel the ruck in Super League most of the time is a mess.
There’s a whole thread currently 6 pages long on TRL about shit PTBs in SL.

Rocket's tache

Juniors
You mean Hull just far too shite for Warrington.

They were indeed shite..... and standing 5th on the table o_O

4-try Blake Austin is going to do that to a lot of even worse teams as the summer arrives and grounds get firmer. He's certain to follow Ben Barba as Man of Steel.

adamkungl

Immortal
London v Huddersfield shapes as an interesting game - a win here is hugely important for both clubs in the quest to avoid relegation. Early days yet but Huddersfield will be starting to worry if London skip out to a 4 point buffer. On the flip side, despite a promising start to the season Broncos will be right back in the mud if they drop this one.

Well then. London got spanked and are now right back where they started as relegation favourites after a promising start to the season.

You can't go knocking off the likes of Warrington and Wigan then losing to dross like HKR and Huddersfield.

Based on the score Catalans were completely deplorable again

St Helens still undefeated

milton

Juniors
Catalans right side defence was embarrassing once again. Why McNamara persists with Tierney, Langi and Whitley out there is anyone’s guess

Perth Red

Post Whore
Relegation battle will be between London, Hudds and sadly my team (again!). Rovers might come good if they get a full squad on the pitch later in the season but we've got a tough fixture list ahead. Salford the outsiders to get into trouble if they get a couple of key injuries. You've got to think Leeds will come good and climb to mid table. I think it could be pretty tight at the bottom/lower middle region of the table with clubs picking up and dropping points against each other down there.

Rovers v Leeds this week a big game for the Robins.

TDD91

Juniors
Gabe Hamlin under investigation for drugs, gone back to Australia for the meantime.

Leigh Howlett

Juniors
Can't watch the games on Foxtel anymore but followed today's games on Live Scores couple of close one's while the Broncos got dusted by Warrington as was expected.

Latest posts