What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd4: Parramatta v Cronulla LIVE GAME DAY thread April 6 2019

Bandwagon

Staff member
Awesome win, we dominated through the middle for large parts of this game, our pack is so much better now our back three are making meters.

Mitch tried to tell em

Look good win and I hope you guys have a good season I don’t mind the Eels.

But this is where Moses should be a bit more humble.

Did you guys have the caliber of Matt Moylan, Sean Johnson, Paul Gallen & Wade Graham out? Woods going off just after half time. Dugan battling back spasms etc.

When he beats a Sharks side with all those players in it he can be as cocky as he wants. But at the moment he’s kidding himself.

strider

Post Whore

Did you guys have the caliber of Matt Moylan, Sean Johnson, Paul Gallen & Wade Graham out? Woods going off just after half time. Dugan battling back spasms etc.

When he beats a Sharks side with all those players in it he can be as cocky as he wants. But at the moment he’s kidding himself.
^Dugan battling being made of paper

TheParraboy

Staff member

tenor.gif

Eelogical

Referee

Just what you said, caliber. Considering the Eels are a new combination of old and new coming off the spoon (with injured players out as well) and trying to make their presence felt under a heap of pressure from the coach down I think we're doing fine enough at this stage. Injuries aren't the domain of the Sharks alone. As far as comments are concerned it's easy to get carried away at times when a player has been continually reamed throughout the previous season. The season from hell.

Bandwagon

Staff member

We don't have any players with that much calibre to their names in our squad to lose, but we do have first pick starters out in equivalent positions in Brown Brown and Manu.

Bazal

Post Whore

Yeah but it's not a contest. Injuries are injuries. You could argue that injuries to senior players like Nathan Brown and Manu Ma'u affects a new, rebuilding side more than the Sharks. Ultimately you never really know.

The point is that the commentators were talking down the performance somewhat because of Sharks injuries, but neglecting to mention that we've lost our best middle forward, arguably our best back-rower, and our starting five-eighth. The truth is it was a good game played by two sides missing key players.

Dibs

Bench

f**k off. Our squads our squad and our missing players are missed just as much as theirs

Bandwagon

Staff member
f**king good shit eh. Sounds like a good game and a lot of positives. If we can complete our sets, how good can we get? Pretty bloody good I'd say.

Our completion rate was 83%, which is good enough, it's just a couple of errors stand out because they were coming out of our own end after points.( again )

Sharkies completed at 88%, which goes to show that as long as you're up there it's what you do when you complete that's important.