What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 4 vs Knights

kit66

Bench
Don’t know what to make of that one. We looked clunky again and hit and miss. Injuries did us no favours. Lomax has to get more time, he looks really dangerous with the ball.
Ravalawas best game I reckon. Assuming Korban gone so Luciano comes back in on the bench. Vaughany was great.

Vaughan was awesome, again our forwards lead by him and Graham were great. T.Sims got owned a bit which is a first but it was to the biggest human in footy, Klemmer so that's OK. Friz was good too, big effort to get on the field, The young guys Host and Lawrie did good things but Lawrie should save the cross field running and just hit the ball up hard and straight . Man of the match though was Lafai, bloody champion. Why they didn't give him more ball is beyond me, he was obviously up for a big game.
Not happy with Mary leaving K.Sims out there damaged, was he blind, the guy was injured, get him off you d*ck.

I watched the Roosters the other night putting on a masterclass of timing, passing, running angles, using decoys and controlling the game completely. Everything worked for them, everyone knew when and where to run and pass and chase, so crisp and well drilled. I keep hoping Hunt and Norman can make that happen for us but they're a ways off you'd think.

A wins a win and 2/4 is so much better than 1/4.

jeffdragon

Bench
We were flat as a tack tonight.

Seemed to have no energy.

I feel Dufty played quite well as did Lafai and our wingers.

Hunt and Aitken continue to mess up on right side of defence.

Frizell and Vaughan were excellent.

Rest of the forwards were ordinary.

Perhaps the Brisbane win took more out of the boys than the medical staff thought.

We have creative players in Hunt, Norman and Dufty. 4 hitups, one sweeping movement and a kick is hardly a game plan.

The halves and Dufty combination will improve.

Many errors.

Wholehearted effort.

Two very valuable points.

Yes room for improvement this year.

hewi

Bench
Vaughan was awesome, again our forwards lead by him and Graham were great. T.Sims got owned a bit which is a first but it was to the biggest human in footy, Klemmer so that's OK. Friz was good too, big effort to get on the field, The young guys Host and Lawrie did good things but Lawrie should save the cross field running and just hit the ball up hard and straight . Man of the match though was Lafai, bloody champion. Why they didn't give him more ball is beyond me, he was obviously up for a big game.
Not happy with Mary leaving K.Sims out there damaged, was he blind, the guy was injured, get him off you d*ck.

I watched the Roosters the other night putting on a masterclass of timing, passing, running angles, using decoys and controlling the game completely. Everything worked for them, everyone knew when and where to run and pass and chase, so crisp and well drilled. I keep hoping Hunt and Norman can make that happen for us but they're a ways off you'd think.

The roosters have a coach not a moron.

blacksafake

First Grade
If nothing else, it was a gutsy win in front of a vocal parochial away crowd. Vaughan, Friz, Sims & Graham will all sleep well tonight. Lafai & JP were good,Lomax has to be there but not in the forwards you clown(L plate) Rava was better. Why McInnes doesn’t run more is beyond me, especially in that golden point period.

BankstownDragon

Juniors
No Sims no host down to 15 .
Lafai great defence
It's a win .
Penrith and Manly won in gp .
Stop your whinging and enjoy the win
For peats sake.

Only a Mart coached team could have made that into a GP game v a very poor Newcastle side. Yes we will enjoy the win but the elephant in the room is that we have to play at 150 percent to barely win, such is our standard of coaching.

ST Tangles 01

Juniors
If nothing else, it was a gutsy win in front of a vocal parochial away crowd. Vaughan, Friz, Sims & Graham will all sleep well tonight. Lafai & JP were good,Lomax has to be there but not in the forwards you clown(L plate) Rava was better. Why McInnes doesn’t run more is beyond me, especially in that golden point period.
I agree McInnes when he runs looks great
His defence was exceptional tonight

True_Believer

Juniors

I don't think Hunt and Norman have clicked yet. Apart from one attacking play, they aren't doing anything spectacular. Will need to give them some time.