What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 4 vs Knights

Dragonsamy

Bench
Here is some stats for everyone
Vaughan 234 meters and 40 tackles
Rava 164 meters
JP 192 meters 10 tackles
Duffy 105 meters
Aiken 98 meters 18 tackles 6 misses
Lafai 110 m 13 tackles o misses
Norman 106 meters 18 tackles
Graham 127meters 43tackles 1miss
Mcinness 62 meters 50 tackles 2 misses
Frizz 147 meters 32 tackles
Lawrie 87 meters 33 tackles 1 miss
T Sims 122meters 23 tackles
Lomax 13 tackles 35 meters o misses

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Lomax has to be in the run on side somewhere
He is so unfazed by it, has great decision making ability and can play the game
Now is his time
I agree...for a bloke that has to sit on the sideline for so long then come on and produce straight away he shows maturity beyond his years......they have to find a regular position for him otherwise he will be wasted....if you look at Manu 22 and Victor Radley 20 from the Roosters it shows if the coach gives you ago you wont be let down....admittedly Zac turns 20 this year but he has an old mature head on young shoulders

hewi

Bench
I think Graham needs a week off, he’s putting in 110% but been belted from pillar to post. Kerr and Timms I say.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
If nothing else, it was a gutsy win in front of a vocal parochial away crowd. Vaughan, Friz, Sims & Graham will all sleep well tonight. Lafai & JP were good,Lomax has to be there but not in the forwards you clown(L plate) Rava was better. Why McInnes doesn’t run more is beyond me, especially in that golden point period.
Yeah I agree mate.....thought on a few occassions McInnes could have darted from dummy half especially when their forwards were knacked and so were ours......this one out running by our forwards has got to stop.....its very rare now to see our big boys slipping a pass away to a player in support....and in that I dont mean after their go forward has been halted......if anyone should teach our boys the art of that play its the red headed pom......pommie forwards over the years have been masters at that

Lovemedragons

Juniors
We seem to have the wood on the Knights. A couple of points, firstly a concern was why the hell Sims was left on the field for so long when it was obvious he was not coming good, nothing can explain why he played 15 to 20 minutes with a broken arm when it wasn't necessary to do so. The other point is a feeling this was our second game in a row where we won despite the coach rather than anything he contributed. Of course,this is really not fair not knowing what happens between coach and players, but there's not a lot from the game to suggest the coach was a key factor in the win. Dufty frightens the shit out of me whenever a kick goes up or when he has the ball within 10 metres of the sideline, Lomax is a better option for fullback, surely.

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
We seem to have the wood on the Knights. A couple of points, firstly a concern was why the hell Sims was left on the field for so long when it was obvious he was not coming good, nothing can explain why he played 15 to 20 minutes with a broken arm when it wasn't necessary to do so. The other point is a feeling this was our second game in a row where we won despite the coach rather than anything he contributed. Of course,this is really not fair not knowing what happens between coach and players, but there's not a lot from the game to suggest the coach was a key factor in the win. Dufty frightens the shit out of me whenever a kick goes up or when he has the ball within 10 metres of the sideline, Lomax is a better option for fullback, surely.

Dufty threw the pass for Ravalawa to score. Not sure Lomax could have done that

Latest posts