What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WWE SuperThread II *Spoilers*

Valheru

Coach
Kofi was a true wrestlemania moment in an era where not many exist. Should have been the main event.

azzah72

Bench
I always take the day off and watch the show. always find stuff to enjoy, I don;t know if I am just over it or the show was overlong but I didn't really enjoy it and I am usually positive about it.

Kofi was cool and all but no other match really felt like anything more than a TV match with the exception of maybe the two NO rules matches.

Needs to be an hour or more shorter.

Yeh Kofi was the highlight, brilliant match. Also enjoyed Miz for what it was, and the Lesnar match was good.

Having the angle, Finn and Roman matches near the end really killed the crowd. I think it actually impacted the main event as well...not to mention that the f**ker ended at 1230am local time

Overall it wasn’t bad, but lots of ho hum matches

And the battle royals...please f**k them off. Overbooked clusterf**ks

Match of the weekend for me was riddle v dream. f**k me sideways that was good

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
I like the concept of the Battle Royals, but both were overbooked.
Get rid of these 'Celebrities' and don't overbook the battle royals (Mella outta no where!) and you're good.

You can use it to highlight NXT talent, push someone or give back to a veteran.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Braun winning made sense. Well, they should have booked him to have a match on the show to be completely honest - If he didn't win then having Ali or Almas winning would have been a good rub - or a veteran choice could have been Rhyno

For the womens battle royal, I don't think Carmella really benefits from winning. Thinking about it, she was probably one of the worst choices to have won. She doesn't need the rub, give it to someone who doesn't usually get the spotlight or could do with a win. As for a veteran choice, I can't go past Mickie James. After her match with Asuka back in NXT prior to her full time return, she looked immense. That was a great match! I actually feel for her she's been a jobber since her return.

But I agree having the Finn/Lashley, Baron/Kurt and Roman/Drew matches so late did kill the crowd. I'd have picked the Finn/Lashley match to open the show! boy I was wrong

That was so f**king lame. A tag team that had done f**k all for six months and had no reason for interfereing randomly get involved without explanation.

f**k the WWE. What a way to destroy the momentum they built up last night.

Deleting the network as we speak and I’m done with raw/smackdown. The sabbatical begins!

mackdadday

Juniors
Takeover was excellent in every match with the womans title match the only one dipping below excellence whilst i also skipped over dunne/walter. I have only watched three walter matches and he just seems like some flabby drunk uncle that wants to wrestle people at christmas...but i have been wrong before.

Mania was a lot better than i expected although i skipped balor/lashley, hhh/batista, angle/korbin, reigns/mcintyre. battle Royals were horribly booked but the rest of the matches were great and i even fist pumped when kofi won. The main event finish felt so flat just like the end of the charlotte/sasha hell in a cell finish. Great effort from the ladies but needed another 10 minutes build i think.

Raw - again was a great show..until the unfathomable ending..

Latest posts