What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020: NRL 360

Djay

Juniors
f**k they can go on, Hooper, Crawley and Kent just love making an issue over anything.

Them themselves were the ones crucifying us and the players for last years performance, all of a sudden cause we have won a few games we need to crawl up the players ass' and re-sign them instantly.

They just know how to exaggerate everything.

And Hoops saying they have to re-sign BA instantly when a month ago he was there favourite to be sacked first.

I agree I think BA is the best man to take us forward but these guys are the biggest hypocrits.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
outcry from who?
the fans haven't said anything the club haven't said anything
the only one who's bitching is his agent who wants to buy a third mercedes

some fans on Bookface have been taking it seriously and even posted an article about Manly circling and some convinced he is leaving

TheParraboy

Staff member
To be fair, they also spent a lot of time smashing Inglis than on Parra, also Holmes got some coverage and Gallans whinge :D

IFR33K

Coach
Watching nrl 360 now. F*^k these media muppets aren’t worth feeding. Had we been 1 from 4 they’d be pushing for BA to be sacked just to sell newspapers. They go on as if we’ve just won the Comp. We’ve done sweet f^*k all, and I’m sure the club and the managers are in contact on a regular basis.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Watching nrl 360 now. F*^k these media muppets aren’t worth feeding. Had we been 1 from 4 they’d be pushing for BA to be sacked just to sell newspapers. They go on as if we’ve just won the Comp. We’ve done sweet f^*k all, and I’m sure the club and the managers are in contact on a regular basis.
^ This.

IFR33K

Coach
I don’t understand why it’s so hard to comprehend. We offered gutho a decent deal at the end of last year. And he declined our offer saying he wants to take a punt and get back to his best form. I didn’t see other clubs lining up to sign him at 7-800k/year. If we happen to win this week I’d be fast tracking talks with BA on a two year deal, then working on the players, making Moses and gutho a priority.

IFR33K

Coach
Yep, reports suggested he was offered something between $400/$500k, which is a pretty good deal for a player that finished in the centres ( and who’s form was good but not great) for the wooden spooners .....

And a fullback would earn more, so low sixes would be a good get for both parties IMO

Gronk

Staff member
I don’t understand why it’s so hard to comprehend. We offered gutho a decent deal at the end of last year. And he declined our offer saying he wants to take a punt and get back to his best form. I didn’t see other clubs lining up to sign him at 7-800k/year. If we happen to win this week I’d be fast tracking talks with BA on a two year deal, then working on the players, making Moses and gutho a priority.

Agree. Why are they ignoring the statement from last week or so that Gutho (or his manager) said that they want to test the market ?

emjaycee

Coach
Agree. Why are they ignoring the statement from last week or so that Gutho (or his manager) said that they want to test the market ?
Or his recent comment that he wanted to see what was happening with BA before making his decision. He and his manager would have been well aware that BA's future was not being looked at this early in the season. Hooper is a tossed of the highest order.

IFR33K

Coach
Or his recent comment that he wanted to see what was happening with BA before making his decision. He and his manager would have been well aware that BA's future was not being looked at this early in the season. Hooper is a tossed of the highest order.

Isn’t his manager ayoub? There’s no way that clown won’t attempt to take us to the cleaners.