What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Roosters... The Next NRL Super Club?

Mr Spock!

Referee
Have you heard of Roger Tuivasa-Sheck and Latrell Mitchell?
What were they on?

RTS went to the Warriors for more money.

I wonder what Latrell would be on now.
I actually rate that other centre more.

Of course what the clubs could do, instead of signing up nuffies like bird, milford and foran to million dollar contracts and moaning about the Roosters, is raid the Roosters.

Pedge1971

First Grade
Ah but a thread about 1 club is obviously likely to pull in responses from fans of that club.
Especially when it's such a popular Big Club.

Valid point. I think most of the 2019 membership has posted here.

Though a few have posted twice tbf.

Generalzod

Immortal
Can't see the field from our seats at the SCG, what else are we meant to do with our time

Maybe the Roosters should have moved their home games to either Shark Park or Jubilee oval, Sydney FC moved their games to Jubilee oval.

The Roosters are now regarded as the benchmark team by most serious analysts, including the current Cronulla half back, Chad Townsend.

The Rosco

Bench
The Roosters are now regarded as the benchmark team by most serious analysts, including the current Cronulla half back, Chad Townsend.
Chad Townsend ??? !!! Chad Bloody Townsend ??!! . . . why didn't you tell us this earlier !! ??
In that case, yes. This thread is correct. The roosters DO have 3 colours on their jerseys.
Albert, with Chad being such an uncommon name these days, I'm looking forward to one of your enlightening overviews of notable Aussies with the name Chad.
You need to change the channel from just Albert. Bypass Albert/Stevo, don't even think about any other alts . . . go straight into Wikipedia Albert. That way you think you appear to be informative and have authoritah.
Let's start with Chad Morgan.

Last edited:

adamkungl

Immortal
Chad Townsend ??? !!! Chad Bloody Townsend ??!! . . . why didn't you tell us this earlier !! ??
In that case, yes. This thread is correct. The roosters DO have 3 colours on their jerseys.

See I would never call Chad Townsend a serious analyst...