What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The question not Marshal/Reynolds? it’s Marshal/Brooks?

Tiger05

First Grade
You only look at what we have in the bubble. Need to expand your thinking. And to be honest, are other teams really shaking in their boots about Lawrence, Garner and Chee-Kam? I don’t think so

I definitely think they are worried about all 3 of them. Did you see Chee-Kams run last night. How many players do that ?

Our edge backrow stocks are really good at the moment. We lack a Kikau but there is one of him in the comp.

Tiger05

First Grade
Re making semis/winning comp our primary probs lie in no.s 1-5

Our edge backrowers are awesome. Our middle forwards are really good but I'm worried over the next couple of seasons. You need a lot of middle forwards and Packer and Matulino look to be at the back end of their careers.

I think our weakness is our 1-5 as well.

WA Tiger

Bench
Ok I didn’t see the page 2 and 3 ...I’m new at this ..problem is coach loves Marshall almost as much as I do..I think he will find a spot for him however he can ...but yip nothing more predictable than injuries

WA Tiger

Bench
I’m more a backs guy but ...re our forwards...I think we’ve seen that coming from Chee - Kam for a while. Your right I hardly notice or remember Matalino after each game...maybe one more kick A prop but everyone says that .. I thought the way our tempo was high until the end from everyone is what’s going to win us games. And the fact Brisbane couldn’t get through was no accident

WA Tiger

Bench
Who was man of the match....I’d say Chee-kam but could have easily been Brooks ...Brooks outplayed Farah ..well well ....the confidence he got from his running transferred to his kicking high kicks grubbed kicks u name it ...We needed that !!

trevcogger

Juniors
Garner has been great but he did miss the tackle on Nikorima to let the Broncos back in the game. I think Lawrence will start with Garner coming off the bench.

No utility on the bench. Needs to be 4 forwards.

Lawrence should play ISP Cup for a few games.
Hes coming back from badly broken jaw so he will be gun shy...
Needs to build confidence in getting whacked in the head again...Garner will make way when Crystal is ready....Chee Kam has the 17 jersey welded on for now.

gordsy

Juniors
Not saying that Brooks played horrible but all this talk that Brooks played awesome last night for mind is crazy. I still say he still lacks energy and puts up for too many nothing bombs that put no pressure on the other team. Let's face it we were extremely lucky with that try to Cheekam. Not many other teams stuff up that bad that he scores. I still say that if Bird catches the ball we lose the game.

trevcogger

Juniors
I think benji will be a better option at 1 than mbye, mbye the worst player on the field tonight, the 4 forwards on the bench are gold.

Mbye is going nowhere....Hes been earmarked as captain,so wont be dropped...
Your right though,he was our worst......took a few good bombs,but dropped one trying to do his superman impression.

trevcogger

Juniors
Not saying that Brooks played horrible but all this talk that Brooks played awesome last night for mind is crazy. I still say he still lacks energy and puts up for too many nothing bombs that put no pressure on the other team. Let's face it we were extremely lucky with that try to Cheekam. Not many other teams stuff up that bad that he scores. I still say that if Bird catches the ball we lose the game.

we bombed a few tries too though Gordsy.
Brooks went ok,nothing special last night.
Up to his bad habits of hail mary bombs again.
Reynolds has a great kick on him,he keeps it low and into space....
He's showing his worth $$$$$$...2 games back and 2 excellent performances.Just what we need to motivate others.

Tiger Ted

Bench
Both our centres bombed tries.

We did deserve some luck for a change.We didn’t deserve to lose to pissant clearys team & we were robbed against the arrogant broncos @ Campbelltown last yr.f**k the broncos !!

Just hope Madge gets to display elation in the box on GF day one day over next few yrs while he’s coaching WT.

gordsy

Juniors
we bombed a few tries too though Gordsy.
Brooks went ok,nothing special last night.
Up to his bad habits of hail mary bombs again.
Reynolds has a great kick on him,he keeps it low and into space....
He's showing his worth $$$$$$...2 games back and 2 excellent performances.Just what we need to motivate others.

That we did Trev. I think for a bloke who gets paid huge money and has played over 100 first grade games Brooks doesn't do enough to spark the side. His running game is great but we don't see it enough. The frustrating part is Reynolds has half the talent of Brooks but seems to squeeze out more performance that Brooks, which is concerning. You want the paycheck , you;d be better pony up with the results.

Lawrence should play ISP Cup for a few games.
Hes coming back from badly broken jaw so he will be gun shy...
Needs to build confidence in getting whacked in the head again...Garner will make way when Crystal is ready....Chee Kam has the 17 jersey welded on for now.

I love Rowdy but his injury has unfortunately put him at the back of the queue. ISP until someone gets injured or stops performing.

WA Tiger

Bench
Each of the 1-5 have had their good days ...I don’t know what happened to Mbye that’s the second time he’s tried to catch a ball like that just asking for a knock on..could have left it....main problem I think is Jennings...I watched his so-called great year last year on his video for Souths and every try was catching and placing ball over tryline ...big but so what...havnt seen him beat a tackle yet ...