What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team vs Pennies

Stake Removed

First Grade
In the cripple fight

1. Kennedy
2. Katoa
3. Morris
4. Xerri
5. Feki
6. Johnson
7. Townsend
8. Fifita
9. Brailey
10. Prior
11. Nikora
12. Capewell
13. Gallen
14. Brailey
15. Dugan
16. Williams
17.Bukuya

Sorensen/Uele are not first grade standard
Dugan either plays centre or off bench he is big enough for the forwards
Braily jnr needs minutes

tye

Juniors
Bukuya should be the 1st bloke dropped, no longer a 1st grader. Actually thought Uele went well and showed some mongrel, I’d pick him again.

snout

First Grade
I havent seen tonites game yet but l'lljust repeat what l said before this game and before the Eels game - Dugan is not a fullback.
Its as plain as day. He just isnt.

Also....Seggy needs to start.
And until we have a threatening hooker like we did with ennis we will end up close but not close enough.

This position handles the ball more than any other. Every play starts with them.
Seggy is our guy.

Surely

Post Whore
Keary Cronk Tedesco Mitchell manu

That’s just the backline

Chad sj Dugan Morris Pomeroy

Bit of a mismatch

Weaponhead

Coach
The pennies game is now critical. Splitting the first 6 game 3 and 3 is a reasonable start given the injuries and their traditional slow starts. Going 2 and 4 on a three game losing streak creates pressure for the rookie coach.

This team won't really hum until Graham is back. They have the capacity to compete with the top teams when on song. The first half of the season is about being in a position to make a run. They just need to steady through the middle stretch, get players fit and build towards semis.

Special K

Coach
I was all in on Dugan until this season. He is horrible and barely a first grader. What a bad contract he is these days

shaggs

Coach
I was all in on Dugan until this season. He is horrible and barely a first grader. What a bad contract he is these days
The bloke is unco and ungainly but f**k me, he puts 100% into every contest.

If only the blokes with greater skills did the same. If only the forwards actually ran hard Into the contact.

Until he dogs it, he has a spot for me

chewsta

First Grade
What happened to Fifita? My Kayo had a meltdown with 17 minutes to go. He was okay up till then. Hows Morris? I saw him grabbing at his chest again in one tackle too.

Craigshark

First Grade
The bloke is unco and ungainly but f**k me, he puts 100% into every contest.

If only the blokes with greater skills did the same. If only the forwards actually ran hard Into the contact.

Until he dogs it, he has a spot for me

Credit for putting in 100% every time, but I think this is half his problem. If he composed himself a bit and wasn’t so erratic he probably wouldn’t make as many errors. He can kill an overlap too.

Nellshark

Juniors
I think Uele did enough to be picked in front of soro.
Also can we contact knights asnd have Jesse back. He doesnt belong there