What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RAVALAWA speed freek or bulldozer

Overseas dragon

Juniors
Well the boys certainly on the improve, and I'm sure we all would like another SEMI or NATHAN BLACKLOCK .So maybe someone can let us know .Is it a FERRARI or a Nissan pulsar.. ......anybody know

Crush

Coach
Reserve grader
Hands like feet
Haha, just had a quick look at your last few posts.
I'll take your post above with a grain of salt, you tend to lean towards the negatives a tad more than most?
"Norman is useless"
"Hunt overpaid"
"Widdop can f**k off"
"Rava barely reserve grade"
"Pereira barely reserve grade"
"Both centers are f**ked"
"Lucky to make top 12"

Life's Good

Coach
He has the physique to rival the more dominant wingers in our game (Fergo, Cotric, Rapana, Vunivalu etc.)but he lacks a footy brain. I mean, he has been found out of position in both defence & attack on a number of occasions which makes you question whether he has the smarts or if he's being trained to bring out his best. If he can play like he did yesterday then he could be really handy for us but I'm just not sure we'll get that on a consistent basis.

Crush

Coach
He has the physique to rival the more dominant wingers in our game (Fergo, Cotric, Rapana, Vunivalu etc.)but he lacks a footy brain. I mean, he has been found out of position in both defence & attack on a number of occasions which makes you question whether he has the smarts or if he's being trained to bring out his best. If he can play like he did yesterday then he could be really handy for us but I'm just not sure we'll get that on a consistent basis.
I think he is still raw and learning how to play rugby league. He only started playing 2 years ago.
A bit of patience required with this one. He'll either sink or swim this year, so far he is treading water nicely.

Life's Good

Coach
I think he is still raw and learning how to play rugby league. He only started playing 2 years ago.
A bit of patience required with this one. He'll either sink or swim this year, so far he is treading water nicely.

Hopefully yesterday represents a bit of a corner turned and he'll take confidence into the coming games. I don't expect him to be the dominant winger that I alluded to but that should be the aim. For our sake he will be a great asset if he can add some footy nous to his undoubted physical attributes.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Watch him when Hunt steels the ball
Is this it?

images

nontime111

Juniors
Love Ravi!!
amazing raw as all hell prospect!
Hell learn to catch because he is learning to ENJOY winning!
and hell score us heaps of tries aswell, hes a tiny Meninga to me, did you see the look on his face when the crowd was cheering after he scored? he LOVES the attention he will be a superstar for us and a cult fave for years, get better and better until the talk will be " remember when he first played early on in his career he had loose hands " and the reaction from everyone will be ' wow cant remember that!!'
GO RAVI!!
just catch those damn balls by not taking your damn eye of the thing and youll be a GUN for YEARS!

GO DRAGONS !! what a turnaround, love all the newies, cant wait to see KERR get amongst em now aswell and a tad of ROBSON OH YEAHHH!!!

Brutalitops

Juniors
His last few weeks have each had steady improvement across his game so I think any who want him dropped now made their mind after round 2.

He's worth sticking with for a while. He's strong and agile, maybe not the fastest out there but he doesn't have to be if he scores tries muscling through 3 or 4 defenders like he did yesterday

nontime111

Juniors
His last few weeks have each had steady improvement across his game so I think any who want him dropped now made their mind after round 2.

He's worth sticking with for a while. He's strong and agile, maybe not the fastest out there but he doesn't have to be if he scores tries muscling through 3 or 4 defenders like he did yesterday
damn well said!
I love them both! how GOOD is Periera already so solid under balls too and another powerhouse, Ihes not the quickest winger either but prolly a little faster then Ravi by the looks I think theyll turn into a damn good pair for us! Poor Jordan, in a few weeks if Ravi keeps the progress up hell have a hard time unseating either of them...

Brutalitops

Juniors
damn well said!
I love them both! how GOOD is Periera already so solid under balls too and another powerhouse, Ihes not the quickest winger either but prolly a little faster then Ravi by the looks I think theyll turn into a damn good pair for us! Poor Jordan, in a few weeks if Ravi keeps the progress up hell have a hard time unseating either of them...
Periera is great, reminds me of a more coordinated Nightingale at times. He's a player in the same category as Josh Mansour. Not so fast, but strong and very smart. Has great footy IQ as shown by his positioning

Latest posts