What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 6 vs WTigers Team List Thread

Eelogical

Referee
It's a fair rest. The turnaround times won't be a factor.
11 over 8. WT won on the road, we lost on the road and that defensive effort against the Raiders 'may' come back to bite us come monday. All I'm saying is that we're being set up for the most critical game of the year.

Bazal

Post Whore
What makes some of you merkins say that Stone is such a mad unit? He's a reserve grader ATM with SFA first grade experience. We can't be relying on him to stiffen the pack.

Being a mad unit is about attitude though...? So his FG experience isn't relevant to how mad a unit he is.

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
The way I read it, Fergosaurus is unlikely to play, and we need someone with either size (Hoffman) or a bit of ticker with their runs when rucking it out of our own end (GL) and French has neither attribute.

Can only imagine seeing French at fullback in NRL level in a blue and gold jersey from now on.

Ticker and GL shouldn't be mentioned in the same sentence

TheParraboy

Staff member
This is whats gonna happen

We are gonna be pumped, pumped massively, most pumped we have ever been

As for the players Im guessing they will be pumped too. They will feed off our pumping and take a 6-0 lead early, possibly 12-0 lead after 10 minutes (if Moses has his kicking boots on). Before, sadly, the tigers composure and ruthlessness brings out our down fall

Tigers 30-18, nothing surer, safe as a bank bet

Eelogical

Referee
This is whats gonna happen

We are gonna be pumped, pumped massively, most pumped we have ever been

As for the players Im guessing they will be pumped too. They will feed off our pumping and take a 6-0 lead early, possibly 12-0 lead after 10 minutes (if Moses has his kicking boots on). Before, sadly, the tigers composure and ruthlessness brings out our down fall

Tigers 30-18, nothing surer, safe as a bank bet
I'll take that bet. What currency are we dealing with here, pineapples, bananas or canetoads?

Gronk

Staff member
I hope that Fergo (or our Drs) is not taking any risks for Monday. The last thing we need is for him to get crunched in the ribs first set and go off injured.

Bazal

Post Whore
I hope that Fergo (or our Drs) is not taking any risks for Monday. The last thing we need is for him to get crunched in the ribs first set and go off injured.

You'd think he'd had X-Rays pretty much straight up? Monday or Tuesday prior to the naming, surely? So I would infer from that there is no fracture, and maybe a rib cartilage?

Give him every chance to be right if that's the case IMO.

Gronk

Staff member
You'd think he'd had X-Rays pretty much straight up? Monday or Tuesday prior to the naming, surely? So I would infer from that there is no fracture, and maybe a rib cartilage?

Give him every chance to be right if that's the case IMO.

I tore my rib cartilage once. FMD it was painful and I could not lift my arm above my shoulders for ages. I think they can play with needles, but this is not a semi final or anything.

Bazal

Post Whore
I tore my rib cartilage once. FMD it was painful and I could not lift my arm above my shoulders for ages. I think they can play with needles, but this is not a semi final or anything.

Oh yeah, I still have issues with a rib cartilage after I was squashed like a frog by a Belconnen Scholars prop when I was about 20. It sort of pops out at random times...they fking suck.

But if there's no risk of any major damage you'd definitely give a player as important as Fergo every chance.

Happy MEel

First Grade
I reckon this will be like a semi for us. If I was a player I’d want to play in the opening game of my new stadium, providing their is minimal risk of reinjury.

Latest posts