What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 6 vs Manly

Smack

Coach
Incredible kicking game from hunt and dce

Sims, Lawrie putting on some big shots, Lawrie really lifted after his errror, very impressed with his performance.

Ravioli needs to practice taking bombs for a few days and nothing else.

Honestly refs were shit but we didn't deserve to lose that, we got ref balled for 79 mins

j0nesy

Bench
FMD...Lomax is good enough for AT LEAST 20 minutes and gets SFA...and maybe a couple of goals.

There is NO reason to not play your full bench rotation.

Lucky to get away with that. Great defence, but we’ll need to be better ANZAC day.

He should have been on the entire 2nd half to be honest. When Lafai missed that one from right in front I would have had him on. You cannot carry a shit goal kicker is a grind of a game like that. We would have lost nothing had he come on for Aitken or even as a 2nd rower.

ozbuck

Juniors
All of the "Refs are always against us" victims on this forum will quickly forget that last second no-penalty.

Bad calls ALWAYS even themselves out. So next time we get an obvious bad decision at a crucial time like that just remember this game and that the referees let us off the hook with that one.

This will probably fall on deaf ears because those people are addicted to 'poor me' victimhood and get off on feeling hard done by hahaha Good luck with that!

FlameThrower

Bench
Both teams dug deep, we copped heaps of bad calls, but a few self inflicted wounds as well.
FMD though - Lomax fresh and ready did not get a run.
Lafai needs to practice his goal kicking- he missed 3 shots and in today’s game you can’t gave a parting kicker.
Also I think Hunt was a bit kick happy on early tackle count - when we had come off repeat defensive sets.