What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Roster Moves

nick87

Coach
Promoted Kirksey, Jimmy G and Guice to active roster.

Zombie i assume at some point latter down the line a thread will be made to declare our waiver wire extensions similar to how we do the Tags?

zombie jesus

Staff member
Promoted Kirksey, Jimmy G and Guice to active roster.

Zombie i assume at some point latter down the line a thread will be made to declare our waiver wire extensions similar to how we do the Tags?

Yeah, once the rules stuff is settled.

kurt faulk

Coach

promoted kupp to the active roster.

we won't need to do this once the computer takes care of all cap hits will we?

I’ve tried weeding out a few bums, but it seems I can only do them one at a time? Is there something I’m missing so I can do a big dump of these turds so I’m not sending a notification for each of them?

Also, using Jordy Nelson as an example, I had him for another year. If I cut him now, do I cop a cap hit?

Cheers.

Mjp81

Juniors
Where is the best place to go to look up who will be on the market in free agency? I have always used the player stats section and sorted accordingly. Just wondering if there is a better way to do this?

Cheers.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Where is the best place to go to look up who will be on the market in free agency? I have always used the player stats section and sorted accordingly. Just wondering if there is a better way to do this?

Cheers.
Reports > Player > > Top Free Agents or Full Free Agent Listing
Probably the same thing.

Not everyone has dropped players yet so you can scroll through rosters and look at anybody with 0 years left.

Mjp81

Juniors
Reports > Player > > Top Free Agents or Full Free Agent Listing
Probably the same thing.

Not everyone has dropped players yet so you can scroll through rosters and look at anybody with 0 years left.
Cheers ZJ.
Also, what is everyone's preferred method to get some trade talks in progress? I just know it can be worthless firing off a trade proposal without having some idea of what the other person may be after and also sometimes the trade request can sit there for days, even weeks without being noticed. We have had trade bait threads in the past but not sure we used them that much?? I've DM'd on here a few times but even that is hit and miss.

Anyway, we have plenty of time before the season starts so no real hurry to get moving - I'm just going through a quiet spell at work and have a bit more spare time to be looking at FF.

Mjp81

Juniors
Promoted Lamar Jackson, 5 years & Dante Pettis, 4 years.
I have tried to promote a guy from my taxi squad and it says we don't have rights. I am sure I am doing it wrong so will figure it out eventually. 3 years in and still struggling. No wonder my team blows hahaha.

Mjp81

Juniors
I have tried to promote a guy from my taxi squad and it says we don't have rights. I am sure I am doing it wrong so will figure it out eventually. 3 years in and still struggling. No wonder my team blows hahaha.
Scratch that. It just worked.

zombie jesus

Staff member
I forgot to enable it, I didn't notice until I was logged in as an owner instead of commish and tried doing it myself. You're not going crazy or anything haha

zombie jesus

Staff member
Cheers ZJ.
Also, what is everyone's preferred method to get some trade talks in progress? I just know it can be worthless firing off a trade proposal without having some idea of what the other person may be after and also sometimes the trade request can sit there for days, even weeks without being noticed. We have had trade bait threads in the past but not sure we used them that much?? I've DM'd on here a few times but even that is hit and miss.

Anyway, we have plenty of time before the season starts so no real hurry to get moving - I'm just going through a quiet spell at work and have a bit more spare time to be looking at FF.
Trades are usually few and far between in all our leagues. It might get juicier if we extend the draft a few more rounds.