What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 7 vs Roosters

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
Proud of that 2nd half from our boys, they just didn't take their chances.
Ravalawa running out, why did Pereira give it so early?
Aitken not diving on that ball.
As we already knew, its our backs letting us down.
Anyway, good comeback. Dufty was insane!

Did Ravalawa really go out though?

Mark D

Juniors
Dufty
Pearson
Zac
Lafai
Norman
Hunt
Lawrie
Tyson
Sims
Vaughan
McInnes
Graham

Host
Leilua
Lats (just)
Kerr Timm

I’m happy with the guys today but for me Aitken is a lazy footballer... poor defensive decisions again and no urgency shown late in the game to get the six again for us.... lack of energy like that pisses me off..

Onwards to next week

Wittenberg

Juniors
Really we could have gone into the sheds at halftime 12 all. If their bomb was a try so was Hunt’s. Lomax should have been awarded a try from that ‘forward’ pass and we should have been given a penalty where Tedesco got a break via obstruction. But some of our mistakes at crucial moments in the second half had me pulling my hair out. Luc really played well today. I thought he was taken off too early.

Dragsters

First Grade
Dufty
Pearson
Zac
Lafai
Norman
Hunt
Lawrie
Tyson
Sims
Vaughan
McInnes
Graham

Host
Leilua
Lats (just)
Kerr Timm

I’m happy with the guys today but for me Aitken is a lazy footballer... poor defensive decisions again and no urgency shown late in the game to get the six again for us.... lack of energy like that pisses me off..

Onwards to next week

You might be a winger short there mate...

Old Timer

Coach
People will sugar coat our loss and in the meantime Roosters will get s kick in the arse and have a tough week due to their win.
We will work hard on the explanations and reasons for the loss and they will work hard on the mechanics.
Simple errors, bad technique and a shit house bench with an even poorer rotation (Latimore on at a crucial stage ffs) killed our chances and will always do so.
Hunt went up the tunnel, yet looked ok when he was on the field at full time so not sure what that was all about but I hope he doesn’t need done tuff pills.

possm

Coach
Mary got his extension but had no real plan for that game.
Lomax is not a halfback or a winger, he is a centre/fullback.
Rava needs to make way for Pearson, we have had our loss.
Lucky we don't have a surplus of wingers because that is two weeks in a row that Pereira has had a poor game, this time it contributed to the loss.
Aitken to the bench to get the 5min at the end of a game.
Line speed was very poor in the first half.
Halves did not fire because our forwards were not dominant.
Hunt and Norman needed to stand deeper for kicks, and kick longer.
Kick chase not so good today, no one putting pressure on Easts back 3.
Worst refereeing I have seen for a long time.
Opposite decisions given for the same play. Rosters getting on a roll by walking of the mark in the play the ball.
So many forward passes thrown by the Roosters and not pulled up.
Friend in front of Cronk and not penealised when he came within 10 of Dufty and dislodged the ball.

hewi

Bench
I was behind the penalty in the first half to Tedesco, I would say that Norman aimed for him, he is suspect against an opposing player with height.
We murdered that game in the last 15 minutes, the roosters were there for the plucking but we were not good enough. Luc, good game, no one running off him thou. Norman is very very good . Vaughan and Graham change the completion when they are on we lose to much when they are rested, time for Kerr and or Timms IMO. Simms great game but a shame he didn’t monster Cronk again.

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
That one hurt. We should’ve won that. Roosters were shot to pieces. Some of our last play options were terrible. Well done to the boys for putting in their all in that second half. Well done to Mary for whatever he said at half time. Pereira and Ravalawa. I hope you take time to look at that replay and learn from that mistake.