What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The off season to judge all others by

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Thank Christ this offseason is finally over. Bring on the footy.

@Perth Red im still pissed that you didn’t fix the grammar in the title. Still irritates the shit out of me every time I see it.
Where's the error? No hyphen between off and season?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I’m not an expert, but I believe the problem is finishing a sentence with a preposition.

Up with this I will not put.
hqdefault.jpg

tumbidragon

First Grade
Why was this self-admitted assaulted allowed to play all year, whilst others who are pleading innocent are not ?

Consistency is over-rated.
Agree, but believe the charge needed to carry a heavy sentence if convicted for the NRL to enforce the NFC.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Be interesting if it was a gender neutral uber driver, that would put the nrl in a real quandary!

franklin2323

Immortal
Almost a third of the way through the season. Crowds, TV and membership up...Yep the off season really hurt the game

AJB1102

First Grade
Almost a third of the way through the season. Crowds, TV and membership up...Yep the off season really hurt the game

Of course. Anyone so inclined to outrage that they'd ditch an entire sport due to the alleged misbehaviour of a few players would've had so much other shit to tweet their disgust about between January and April they've probably lost track of it all. Or once it shifted out of the news cycle they were no longer being hand-fed an opinion on the matter.