What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Official Dylan Brown thread

Gronk

Staff member
And not provide Moses with a kicking alternative so moses gets trapped all night.
I can't believe after two pre seasons at Parramatta that Salmon hasn't the ability to take clearing kicks.
I'm not sure wtf these guys are doing at training. I know Salmon did train at centre, but it's not like we have an overabundance of halves at Parramatta.

At $750k, The King should be able to step up and kick the f**king ball too.

Happy MEel

First Grade
At $750k, The King should be able to step up and kick the f**king ball too.
How many kicks have you seen Turbo Tom do? What about RTS or Teddy? It’s handy to have a fullback as a kicking option but that’s not their job. It is the halves job to kick in play.

Bazal

Post Whore
Drongos are gonna play an 18yo kid arent they?

He might be in for a rough ride, doesnt cut it in after few weeks time watch the Showponys go and poach someone

They don't need to poach anyone. If Dearden doesn't cut it, they will go to O'Sullivan or Dargan.

I'm surprised Dearden gets first crack tbh. They must see a lot in him. O'Sullivan would be in FG at a bunch of clubs, and Dargan at a handful too

TheParraboy

Staff member
They don't need to poach anyone. If Dearden doesn't cut it, they will go to O'Sullivan or Dargan.

I'm surprised Dearden gets first crack tbh. They must see a lot in him. O'Sullivan would be in FG at a bunch of clubs, and Dargan at a handful too

Good luck with that

Bazal

Post Whore
Good luck with that

They've got a million dollar slug at six, they need to tie up quality young forwards as well as Corey Oates, they've got four young halves besides Milford in their squad (Dargan, O'Sullivan, Dearden, and Corey Paix).

Even Peter Badel, biased as f**k admits Broncos dollars don't get them Moses (for eg) or another established half with the squad as it is

strider

Post Whore
They've got a million dollar slug at six, they need to tie up quality young forwards as well as Corey Oates, they've got four young halves besides Milford in their squad (Dargan, O'Sullivan, Dearden, and Corey Paix).

Even Peter Badel, biased as f**k admits Broncos dollars don't get them Moses (for eg) or another established half with the squad as it is
FFS Nikorima just freed up $2m per year on the cap .... of course there is space

Bazal

Post Whore
FFS Nikorima just freed up $2m per year on the cap .... of course there is space

Yeah but TPJ will sign for all of it, so that when he is off contract they can free up 5mill to sign back 23 more homesick lads.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
The Kiwi product has begun running in his rehabilitation sessions this week but a first-grade return date remains unknown with Parramatta taking a cautious approach with Brown's recovery.

https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/05/02/dylan-brown-to-the-rescue-after-charity-worker-suffers-seizure/
Well we need to know what the rest of our roster will look like before we know how much he is worth to us. Keeping him off the field keeps down the demand from other clubs. That gives us some breathing room with our other negotiations.

emjaycee

Coach
Is bringing Rhys Davies into the top 30 a sign that they aren't confident in him playing a lot this year.
Not necessarily, but think about the fact that whilst Drown's return date is currently unknown, if we were to lose Moses to an injury we would have to bring in Will Smith to partner Salmon in the halves... how would that spine work for you?

Latest posts