What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vs Knights Rd 8

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Seems like when we play at our best we are able to get parity in the forwards/ruck speed and grind it out.

If we are even a little bit off we get monstered.

Either way, we are always on a knife edge with the utter lack of grunt we have through the middle

Benek

Juniors
If the knights first set is any gauge, we will continue to be dominated all game. Won't get back into this giving them so many metres. Simply can't win that way.

Blair

Coach
Blair's a rotter. He has to get that silly play out of his game, but it's a bit late now, isn't it?

Knights take the easy two. 18-12.

VillaTheGorilla

Juniors
Or Blair can give away another penalty. Any other bloke would get dropped if they played the way he has in the last few. Crazy

ozenzud

Juniors
Knights are dominating in the forwards like they are playing schoolboys. Why are the warriors so SOFT. Almost every PTB is won by the Knights. Once again, I'm just not enjoying this. Turning it off. I think for the season.

Blair

Coach
Home ground advantage penalty for us. Pearce had every right to go for the ball there.

Let's see if we can come back, even take the lead soon.

Blair

Coach
...Once again, I'm just not enjoying this. Turning it off. I think for the season.

I'm battling away on an old analogue radio (doing all the alien-like noise, etc) and I'm not turning off.

Digital radio is worse, internet radio is too delayed to actively take part in this live thread.

18-18 all.

Ken in.

Blair

Coach
Go Paasi! Superb run taking the ball back.

We might be bringin' it home...

Stay tuned, all.

Blair

Coach
There goes Paasi again, but spills the pill on first tackle after penalty restart on our half.

Momentum-killer?

Blair

Coach
"Make an error and you pay dearly (in this game)". Words of wisdom from Kempy.

Benek

Juniors
I can hardly watch. So bloody frustrating. Sucks so hard being a warriors fan.

A loss here puts the season almost out of reach. Who would have thought we were this poor only 8 games in?

Latest posts